Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? Empty
PostSubject: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Zuri was at her house with Musey, drinking and laughing at the movie Red as it went ka-boom! in the movie of course.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Muse grabbed the beer Zuri was drinking, not really caring whether or not she wanted it
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:07 pm

(*decides to wing 2nd gen*)

"Hey-what the hell is that?" Zuri said, pointing at a lavishly royal red scroll with the demon realms seal that had appeared in front of her face, smacking her forehead, then doing the same with Muse.

~~

Kei had taken Rei to a lovely picnic in Demon Realms, right beside the red waterfall. It was rather nice.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 pm

(*follows blindly*)

"I don't.." She didn't finish her sentence, instead trying to grab the scroll so she could rip it up

____

Rei smiled, looking at the waterfall curiously
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:21 pm

(*walks in wall, kaderlyn laughing* >.< any ideas what kaderlyn would make them go get or do?)

The scroll danced around, avoiding her, as if it knew her intentions. Zuri stole back the beer and drank it watching.

~~

The picnic had everything they both loved and chocolate and some wine and champagne and sodas and stuff that would make a romantic whatever this was. "Its not blood even though its called Blood Falls. Its just red water. Its actually mineral water springs, some sort of stuff. But anyway."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:26 pm

(He could send them find a... long lost spell book or something like that because he needs it or he's just bored)

Muse glared, trying to set it on fire

___

"Oh, okay" That made a bit more sense than a water fall actually made out of blood. She shrugged, moving to sit closer to him
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:30 pm

(ok, now where would it be? xD not past since we are already doing that... maybe future? *shrugs, just throwing words around*)

It was magic protected, Zuri giggling, then cussing when it zapped her with black magic, which surprisingly hurt. If Zuri actually thought about it, she would have got that it was from her dad, but she just didn't want to.

~~

Kei, starving, started to eat, ignoring the pretty surroundings and just eating.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:39 pm

(...

Future, as in gen 3 future XD)

Muse at this point just jumped and grabbed it, holding tightly

____

Rei ate, continuing to look around
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:49 pm

(hey, why not? let's say that...his daughter what's her name that little girl...sht um she stole something from him and they have to go get it back? I DUNNO *just realized she has a gen 3 char in that person* I am a friggin idiot)

The scroll merely shaked, then tried to unroll so they could read the summons.

~~

It was rather gorgeous, with the castle in prominent view, though something was happening at the castle, it was lighting up like a christmas tree. In a very-unchristmasy way.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:51 pm

(Very Happy perfect

XD Hey, you do don't you? )

She let go, frowning as she read it

___

Rei watched for a minute before looking back at him "Kei?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:55 pm

(yesh I do, but what thread was that cause I'm gonna go for her name! xD and yerp)

*tons of fancy schmancy writing since she is too lazy to make stuff up* Basically the point was they were being summoned to Kaderlyn's beach side house in Cuba.

~~

"Hm?" Kei had his face full of chocolate cake, looking up.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 11:58 pm

(it was the thread where Rei introduced Kei to Valerie)

"Zuriiii, we'z gotta go somewhereee"

____

She was looking at the castle again "What's with all the lights?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:16 am

(remember where it was? zuri's place right?)

"Wheeeere?"

~~

Kei looked at it, groaning when he read the words. "KEIRAN I SEE YOU AND THAT PRETTY GIRL OF YOURS GET YOUR @SS OVER HERE NOW GK." Kei tried ignoring it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:19 am

(I think so)

"Kad.. Kader, your dad's place" She was too drunk to be bothered to say his name

___

"Uh.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:22 am

(kays thanks xD *is now in the mood for gen 3 thread as well as this one* sigh I gotta go to bed soon tho so maybe tomorrow?)

"The cassssssle?" Zuri was also drunk.

~~

"Its nothing...."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:00 am

(Well, I went to sleep before you I think xD)

"Noooo, cuubaaa"

___

"Keiiii'
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:05 pm

(lol I went to bed after posting on our other thread xD)

Zuri frowned. "Cuba?" She'd heard of the island, mostly about their tequila, but what would Kaderlyn be doing there....she had no clue.

~

"Reiiiiii."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:18 pm

(oh XD)

"He got's a house there"

___

"What are the lights abouutt?" She whined, pouting since he hadn't told her
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:00 pm

(yup xD I'm doing projects. yippee me!)

"He does?" This was a shocker, though it shouldn't have been. Kaderlyn had houses everywhere.

~~

"Stupid summons." Kei commented, now eating some chocolate strawberries. This wasn't going the way he wanted. Maybe he should have taken her to France.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:35 pm

(I finished what we're supposed to be doing for home ec

Now I'm just sitting around and playing on the computer XD)

"Yeahhh!" She nodded "I went there once"

____

"For what?" She asked, simply curious
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:48 pm

(home economy? fun fun xD I thought they took off this site for your comp? also, what if we simply combined the dyslexia and the math one? )

"Whaaa?" This got Zuri's attention.

~~

"For me and you I guess. I don't wanna go though. Come on, you've barely eaten, I swear, are sandwiches that bad?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:27 pm

(I thought so too, but it's working again ._. That'd work, we can just skip past them actually testing Rei for it and just say they did and that she has it)

"He took me theree"

___

"Why would they want us?" She asked. smiling at his question "Noo, it's just really pretty"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:53 pm

(._. Scary. Yeah let's do that.)

"Whyyyy."

--

"I dunno." He wondered if he should tell her it was Kaderlyn who wanted them. "Ooooh well eat some strawberries at least." Kei sort of wanted to feed her one.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:01 pm

(Make up a name and have Em suggest it XD

I'm weird and wanna make a mini rp where it's an au for Mystal that they didn't have magic and stuff, but still went to school together and stuff XD)

Muse grinned, not sure if she should tell her

___

"Okay" She smiled, picking up a strawberry
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 11:33 pm

(Kay's and fun)

Zuri at this point didnt care and got up to get more beer, no intention whatsoever of going. Of course Muse probably would go and drag zuri with her since the scroll said lots of free rum if she dragged zuri along with her to Cuba.

--

Kei grinned, eating some as well, ignoring the castle in which sat the already mad Kaderlyn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?   And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do? Empty

Back to top Go down

And so you say no, but he says yes. Whatcha gonna do?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next