Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sometimes working is too hard..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Quiris laughed. "I've always done that" he smiled. "I play for all teams honey" he smiled
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Preslea chuckled and smiled. "We're learning so many new things, aren't we?" She said softly. 'Tell me about this mystery man.."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Quiris smiled "He's sweet. He buys me presents" he said, showing her a picture of a topless man with dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Preslea grinned. "Awe! He's a cutie! He looks like my babydoll.." She said and grabbed the phone. She scrolled through his pictures and came across a not too nice. She threw it back at him. "Ew."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:31 pm

"I forgot those were on there..." Quiris muttered. "Well, he's fallen out with me, and doesn't want to see me" he sighed
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Preslea sighed and put her bottom lip out. "Poor little Quiris Jay.." She hugged him and laid her head on his shoulder. "You'll find somebody else if it doesn't work."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Quiris wasn't sure how to react and decided just to sit there. "That's not how it works pet..." he said, not sure what to do with her affection.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:41 pm

"It'll work out.." She whispered. "You're Quiris Jay, you have devilsh good looks and nobody can resist your charm. You also have the greastest daughter ever!" Preslea chuckled
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:43 pm

Quiris rolled his eyes. "Like I said, not how it works. I had my shot. I only get flings" he said, lifting a book, and opening it at a random page.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Preslea sighed and looked at the page. "Ew..Charms." She muttered and sat back on the table. "Can I have some advice, please..?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:48 pm

"I suppose..." Quiris said, leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:51 pm

"What do you do if you have an older man coming on to you..like a teacher?" Preslea swallowed hard and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Quiris looked at her and sighed. "Kick him where it hurts? Although, a better idea would be to tell someone with some authority." he said with a shrug, not sure what he was meant to do about it.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:01 pm

"You have authority.." She sighed. 'It feels nice though, I never see Hector and he treats me nicely..but it feels weird"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:06 pm

"It sounds like he's taking advantage of you..." Quiris said, folding his arms. "I suppose I can talk to him if you want..." he sighed, closing his eyes. "What's the age difference?" he asked
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

"His name is Matthew. He's 28, smokes a pipe and likes classical music." She sighed softly. "He's tall, dark, and handsome.." Preslea smiled weakly and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:12 pm

"He's far too old for you. But if you genuinely like him, I'm not going to stop you" Quiris said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:16 pm

"I just don't want to hurt Hector.." Preslea bit her lip. "Thanks though..Have you talked to Levi?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:18 pm

Quiris blinked. "Why would I have talked to Levi?" he asked
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:24 pm

"Because I haven't heard or seen him.." Preslea said softly and let her legs dangle from the table.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:27 pm

"He'll be attached to Aiya." Quiris said, rolling his eyes. "I'm sure he's fine"
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:32 pm

"I don't think they ever seperate!" Preslea laughed and smiled up at Quiris. She poked him in the stomach with my foot and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:36 pm

"Levi can barely function without her" he said with a laugh, staring at her foot in confusion.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:42 pm

Preslea kept poking him before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:46 pm

"What are you doing?" he asked, grabbing her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes working is too hard..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: