Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sometimes working is too hard..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
maddie

maddie

Sometimes working is too hard.. Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Preslea was reading one of the textbooks. She held her sleepy head up and looked over every single word. She sighed and flipped a page before she let her head fall and she closed her eyes. "Ugghh." She moaned.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:36 pm

"Looks like someone needs some coffee" a silky soft voice murmured, appearing at the other side of the table. His sudden appearance caused the people in the library to leave very quickly. Quiris smiled at Preslea, folding his legs and leaning back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:44 pm

Preslea raised her head and sighed. "Long time no see.." She said as she tried to smile. She looked back down her book and shoved it off the table. "I hate exams.."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Quiris chuckled. "I've been...busy" he smiled, giving her a wink. "Well, if you want a decent job you're going to have to study..." he said with a small smile. His phone vibrated and he sighed, taking it out and reading the text, folding his legs up on the chair, trying to get comfy.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:53 pm

"Ew, I don't want to know that, Quiris.." She shook her head and sighed. "I know I'm just going to be a housewife, that's what expected of me.." Preslea said softly and looked at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Quiris chuckled, replying and putting his phone away. "Aren't you interested in what I get up to in my spare time?" he asked.
"If that's what you want to do with your life, fine by me. I don't really care what you do" he shrugged, frowning as his phone went off again.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:05 pm

"Hell no..I don't know what you're doing in your spare time.." She furrowed her brows and looked at his phone. "That thing is giving me a headache.." Preslea rubbed her temples and looked up. "I care what I do..I just don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:10 pm

"It's giving me a headache too..." Quiris muttered "Darren's being annoying..." he grumbled, as he got more texts, trying to stop it vibrating. "Do what makes you happy..." he said, frowning at the phone.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Preslea took her wand and blew up his phone. "Ahh...Silence." She smiled. "I seem to have forgotten what happiness feels like."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Quiris looked at his hands and then glared at Preslea. "Now he's going to think I'm ignoring him, and then he won't want to see me any more. Thanks" Quiris said sarcastically, pulling out his other phone. "Don't even start" he said, angry at her.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:21 pm

Preslea raised an eyebrow and smirked. "What are you going to do? Spank me? Ground me? I'm a grown woman.."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:23 pm

"I think you forget who I am, and just what I can do" Quiris said, eyes colder than they'd previously been. He watched her carefully, barely moving himself.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:28 pm

She gave him the same glare, you could tell they were related right then. Maybe not before but now you could. "But you can't do anything..Dark Magic is under watch now."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:30 pm

"And who says I have to use magic?" Quiris asked, tilting his head as he ran his tongue along his teeth.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:34 pm

"Ohhh..Abuse.." She raised her eyebrow. "That hasn't been used before on me." Preslea smiled innocently and tilted her head.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:37 pm

"Don't test my patience, or my self control" Quiris warned, not sure if he'd be able to stop from hurting her.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Preslea smirked. "Oh, you wouldn't hurt your one of your older daughters.." She stood up and sat on the table.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 pm

"You really believe that?" Quiris asked, leaning closer to her, with a poisonous smile.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:47 pm

"I try to sometimes.." I whispered in his ear and smiled back. "I dare you."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:51 pm

"Are you flirting with me?" Quiris asked, looking into her eyes. "Not that I'm complaining..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Preslea furrowed her brows and chuckled. "Why, thank you.." She smiled softly. "Maybe a bit, but I can't help it. I have your DNA..I was born a flirt."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Quiris smiled. "I do apologise" he said with a roll of his eyes. He glanced at her books, and then went back to his other phone before slipping it into his pocket again.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:02 pm

"Now, who's this Darren? Have you decided to experiment?" She chuckled and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:07 pm

"Darren's my boyfriend" Quiris said, with a small smile. "Experiment?" he questioned, tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 10:10 pm

"You know, get a bit of everything.." She winked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes working is too hard..   Sometimes working is too hard.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes working is too hard..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: