Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camp Misty

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Camp Misty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:16 pm

Jeven looked at her for a second, but just shrugged and took the pitcher. He poured what was left of the orange juice into his cup

"Yeah" She said, honestly a bit amused as she took the napkins and tried to wipe the orange juice off her face.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:55 pm

"I wanted some orange juice," Justice stated, frowning and looking at Jeven's glass. She shot Nyomi a quick glare, blaming her and Zach for the fact that she didn't get anything to drink.

Zach couldn't help but laugh a little bit. "Sorry, it was funny," he said.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:01 pm

Nyomi noticed Justice's glare, but didn't really care "You have any more napkins?" She asked, finally having gotten all of the orange juice away from her eyes

Jeven had just drank about half of it when Justice spoke "I'd let you have it, but.. yeah.." He frowned "I'm sure we can get refills"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:02 pm

(err..how do I start?)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:04 pm

(It'd be clearer if you read most of the first page XD Make a char, if a girl it's in Nyomi's and Justice's cabin if a boy it's with Jeven and Zach, maybe get a pic if you want.

Go to the first post and read the list of day one activities, choose 3)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:05 pm

"I'll go get some," Zach replied, getting up and running off to go find some.

"Get some more juice while you're up," Justice called after him. "And hopefully someone won't shower in it again."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:07 pm

"Hey, you're just jealous because you don't smell delicious." Nyomi said, Justice's comment only making her more amused

Jeven waited a few minutes then took all the bacon off of Zach's plate
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 pm

"I'm also not sticky and gross," Justice replied simply.

A few minutes later Zach returned with more napkins and another pitcher of orange juice. He placed it on the table and looked down at his plate. "... Who took my bacon?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:12 pm

(Oh okay XD)
(Uhmmm
Ill name her
Alice ^_^)
(were is eryone? )
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:13 pm

"You don't need to be covered in orange juice to be gross." Nyomi replied, taking a few more napkins

"It was Nyomi" Jeven said, eating a piece of bacon

(Mess hall Smile Have her sit with our chars since, no matter what cabin she was in, she has to sit there)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:14 pm

Alice strolled into the mess hall takeing a random seat.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:16 pm

"Neither do you, but it seems you decided to bathe in it either way," Justice replied, rolling her eyes and nibbling on her bacon.

"Are you sure? Seems like she's been too busy bickering with my sister," Zach gestured to the two girls. "But no big deal." When Justice wasn't looking, he took the rest of her bacon.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:17 pm

(Jason.)

Jason walked into the mess hall, sitting a little ways from the other people and looking rather awkward, pushing up his glasses.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:19 pm

Justice really effecting Nyomi the way she wanted to, Nyomi was still in a good mood

"They're only pretending to argue, it's all a trick." Jeven insisted, taking the cup of orange juice Nyomi had just poured

(You just have your chars talk XD Since I can't tell if they're sitting at their cabin table)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:21 pm

(jason probably isn't....depends on if the tables are like long or something. he's that geeky awkward person...)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Justice managed to see Zach take her food out of the corner of her eye and gave him a swift kick to the shin, which caused him to jump and wince in pain. The girl, a dancer and an athlete through and through, was strong and could kick hard.

"Geez, ow," he complained, but she merely ignored him and he turned back to Jeven. "You sure about that?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Alice sighed boerd,and wanting to talk to people.She looked at the nearest person and said "Hey."

(the person can be jason Razz)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Jason jumped. "Oh, hi." He turned slightly pink; a girl was talking to him?
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:25 pm

(The problem is he doesn't really have a choice where to sit Razz He has to sit with his cabin (which has to sit with a girl's cabin, but whatever). Alice has to sit with her cabin too (So Jason and Alice would be sitting together anyways)

Did you pick some of the activities from the first post? You can have up to 3)

"No, but I'd rather not pay attention to any of the fights she might get in." Jeven shrugged, drinking the orange juice

Nyomi frowned when Zach jumped, not knowing Justice had kicked him, shrugging and eating her pancakes
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:26 pm

"I'm Alice,whi are you?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:28 pm

"That's pretty smart," Zach said. He was used to Justice getting in fights, but he usually stuck around to settle them, since there was no way that she'd settle them herself. Maybe he should start avoiding them instead.

Justice rolled her eyes when Zach jumped. "Wimp," she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:29 pm

(no.)

"Jaaason." He stuttered a bit.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:31 pm

"Getting involved is usually a bad idea" That ended with the other girl kicking him

(You should probably do that since breakfast isn't gonna be that long)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:32 pm

"cool." she nodded
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 11:33 pm

"Usually I have to in order to keep Justice from killing anyone," Zach replied, not that he was particularly good at restraining her since she was strong and he wasn't exactly an athlete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Misty   Camp Misty - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camp Misty
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: