Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:23 pm

((GOD AIMEE
STAHP IT))

PJ chuckled. "So you know how to summon stuff, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 5:27 pm

( xD )

Damien nodded. "Yeah..." he said, although sometimes it would hit him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 pm

"Aaaand..." He flipped to another section. "You know how to make things levitate."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:08 pm

"Yep. Levitated Tristan off a cliff once." Damien said, with a nod. He smiled at the memory, and then went back to concentrating.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:04 pm

"That doesn't sound much fun for him," PJ remarked, and threw the boom down on the table. "Well, that book isn't gonna help you. Congratulotions."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:21 pm

"It probably wasn't. Okay. What next" he said, finding this productive.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:09 pm

PJ picked up another book and flipped through it. "These are some more advanced spells. Wait, I dunno this one...," he muttered, bringing the book close to his face as he read. "...Diffindo?" A girl who were standing near them chatting quietly to her friends screamed. PJ looked over, and it seemed that the whole back of her shirt had fallen off. PJ blushed. "Oh my God! I'm so s-" he was interrupted as the girl slapped him, then stomped off with her friends holding her shirt up. "Okay...don't use that one," he said, nodding and rubbing his cheek.

((^-^))
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:18 pm

( xD )

Damien looked at PJ, and then back at the girl and burst out laughing. "You can't just tell me not to use that..." He said, still grinning. "Get slapped a lot Peej?" He asked, still laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:10 pm

"Uh, n-no, not really," PJ said and smiled weakly. "...let's move on. You know how to clean things?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Damien stared quite blankly. "No..." He said, not sure why he'd need to clean things. Everything was always clean in his house, and Tristan would eventually get annoyed with the state of their dorm and clean it himself.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:22 pm

"Oh! Well, uh, okay. I guess we could start there, then!" PJ said, trying to give a big smile. He almost always helped clean, so he used the spell quite often.

((...I'm such a fail at this.))
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:00 pm

(Why? I don't think you are, I'm enjoying it :3 *is thinking of other things to happen* )

"Okay..." Damien said, nodding slowly. "You're Tristy's friend aren't you?" He asked, not really sure. PJ was the one he'd seen running with Tristan from the horde of girls. He was kind of jealous, but knew it wasn't because of looks. They were twins after all.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:57 pm

((Oh good. ^-^))

"Oh, um, uh, yeah," PJ replied, smiling weakly. "Anyway...."
He waved a hand at a nearby vase with daffodils in it, and the water came right out. He split the glob in half, and put the first half back in the vase, then threw the other half against a nearby chair. "Whoops," he said sarcastically, "my bad! Well, I guess we'll just have to clean it up now!"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:44 pm

"Why...why would you do that?" Damien asked, looking at the soaked chair. He waited to be told what to do, but ended up staring at a flickering light.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:51 pm

"Um. We're practicing...," PJ simply trailed off again as Damien started focusing on something else. He sighed, cleaned it with magic himself, then sat down in the chair, watching Damien and waiting for him to focus back in.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Damien snapped back into reality. "Okay..." he nodded, looking around, wondering why the chair was dry.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:57 pm

PJ made a sound which was a mix of a sigh and an unamused kind of grunt. "Should I just give you the book, leave for a half hour, then give you a test on the spells in it? Because I very much ave the urge to just do that."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Damien sagged. "But I'll just fail..." he said, playing with his hands. He sighed and got up, shoving his chair into the desk.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:25 pm

"Precisely. I can't teach people, okay? Especially someone with a small attention span."

((I have lost all creativity.))
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:38 pm

(S'okay. Wanna take a break?)

Damien grabbed the table, begging to loose his temper. "You're just as helpful as Tristan. As in not at all" he said with a glare, knowing he could easily hit him with the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words    Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stupid Books With Your Stupid Words
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2