Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Grassingways Academy!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:04 pm

((Yes it is! :3 I'll add her to the list. Would you like him to be in a high or low class? Or I can just randomly pick one, either way.))

"Okay! Nice to meet you!" he said happily. "I'm Aaron. What class are you in? You look smart, so A, I'm guessing?"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:06 pm

"Haven't you heard, don't judge a creeper by their beard?" she rolled her eyes then mumbled. "D."

(well, aint she a groucy one xD )
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:07 pm

He frowned. "Okay...it was a compliment. But okay, sorry. I'm in Class F, so yeah, I'm an idiot." Aaron chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:09 pm

(randomly is fine :3)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:10 pm

((Okay!
Class E.))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:13 pm

(ok so now what?)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 pm

((Make him jump off a cliff.

No. Um, walk through the gates?))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:23 pm

"sums it up." She was horrible at conversations.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Jace dragged his bag through the fancy smancy school gates, looking irritated. It was bad enough that they were sending him here, but the fact that he got yelled at for his entrance exam test scores was just the vinegar poured into the burnt cake.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm

"Right. Well, uh, maybe we could battle sometime," Aaron said. The big bell rang, meaning everyone should be heading to the first lunch period of the school year. "Wanna have lunch with me?" he asked. "We can sit outside by the garden!"

"Welcome!" called the man who held a clipboard, sanding next to a woman who also held one. They had who got which dorm on it. "Quickly now! It's time for lunch! Afterwards you can take your bags to your dorms!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:35 pm

(is jace supposed to hear that guy? *makes him hear it anyway*)

Jace stared at them for a moment, then continued walking. He didnt know where the cafeteria was, and all he wanted at the moment was his dorm so he could go to sleep, get this wretched day over with.

(my my you are in a bad mood jace!
Jace: shut up.)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:40 pm

((Yup.

Well fine then. I guess I need another character then, huh?

Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 Char_30896
Riley Winchester. For the last time, he is a guy. Really. Class E.))

Riley walked right behind Jace, accidentally kicking his back a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:41 pm

She watched him a moment, trying to figure out why he'd ask her that. "I.. guess." she shrugged. She wasn't used to kindness.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:43 pm

"Awesome! My sister made me too much food, so I guess if you don't have any you can have some of mine," Aaron said. He pointed behind Skylar, at a beautiful garden with little potted plants and cherry blossom trees all around and through a stone pathway with many benches. "We can eat there, I mean, if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Jace turned around, ready to punch whoever had just kicked him, then remembered that the achool had a no fighting tolerance policy. Or so he had been told. That was probably bull too. "Hey watch it."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Riley looked up. "Sorry," he replied plainly.

((I'm gonna call Riley a he but everyone thinks he's a girl so.))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Sky looked at it, finding it serene. "Alright. But only because i want food." she started her way towards it.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:58 pm

"Awesome!" Aaron exclaimed, running forward and sitting down in one at one of the last benches.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Sky watched him, walking awkwardly until she took a seat next to him. She had a rather eager look for food.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Aaron opened up his lunch box, which was more of a bento box, and held it out. It was packed to the brim with food. "Just take whatever you want, I guess. Maybe I should get you a paper plate or something."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:31 pm

"Its fine." He sighed, looking around. "Don't suppose they'll let me go to my room? No? Fine, where's this cafeteria?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Grassingways Academy!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2