Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! Empty
PostSubject: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:38 pm

So, the academies are in the same school, once separate, now joined together. The academy is located on the prestigious grounds of The Gallagher and Blackthorne's Academy for Prestigious Young Men and Women. It is located in Roseville, Virginia, a tiny little town which thinks its a rich boarding school for bored heirs and heiresses who have nowhere else to go, so when you arrive in a limo they won't think a thing! However, the unofficial and totally top secret name for it is spy school. More stuff up later you can start rping, just need a age, name and pic! school stuffz up lata!
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Yayyyy! *goes to get picture*
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:37 pm

lol yup! XD and wikipedia is awesome as to have their mottos and such ^.^ *finds picture*
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:39 pm

OOoooh! Mottos! Very Happy Can I have link to wiki?
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:40 pm

yes! http://gallaghergirls.wikia.com/wiki/Gallagher_Academy expect to see the same classes! NOW I DUN HAVE TO GO LOOK THROUGH THE BOOKS YESH!
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:42 pm

*grabs link* Woo!

Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:43 pm

yup! and blackthorne link is at the bottomish!
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:48 pm

Age 15, Autumn Rain, who is the kill a man with her bare hands type of Gallagher Girl. She's from Britain, London, and her parents are pro spys, that are really busy and don't see her often, but call and visit when they can. She's trying to be the better, faster female version of James Bond. She got in as a favor from her parents and cause she killed the prime minister's would be assassins before they even got in his house.

https://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/kl6gg12/?action=view&current=animespygirl.jpg
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 2:58 pm

(yeah, so Imma start cause I wanna *shrugs*)

Autumn was flying in a helicopter, chewing bubblegum and ipod in her ears, basting out some drum beat. She held a picture of her parents and her, as well as her baby sister, Summer.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:00 pm

*too lazy to come up with awesome description, just throws picture*
Aria Hale and (even if you decide she doesn't look this age) she be 15 ^-^

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/69/514124-rainbow_dash__human__by_ninjaninjanoob23_.png
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:05 pm

(that's fine! she can arrive by limo if she's from the states or helicopter if she's out of country XD)

Soon, the helicopters landed on the landing pads on the school grounds and after shouting thanks and bye, Autumn grabbed her bags, of which there were only two, and hopped out, walking on the well manicured grounds towards the huge school.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:11 pm

(Kay ^-^)

Aria laughed, climbing out of the limo and hurried to grab her things and run off. She didn't want to be stuck near the freaking vehicle for a second longer
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:14 pm

(O.o for a second there I thought you were spelling out Araia and had forgotten this was a diff thread! XD)

Autumn looked over at the long line of limos and knew the school halls would be filled to the brim with new and returning students, all squealing hello and telling about their summers, normal things that normal schools probably did, except they would be in different languages. She walked into the huge gorgeous hall and looked around, spotting Gillian, their school founder, famous sword and rushed over to look at it.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:18 pm

(XD I noticed, after I typed it for the second time, how similar it is)

Aria, not paying attention to where she was going, crashed into Autumn and fell backwards, landing on her butt. She stared for a second then just laughed, grinning
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:33 pm

(lol XD)

Autumn managed to keep her footing, but lost her bags which tumbled to the floor. After a moment of staring at rainbow colored hair, she laughed too.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:35 pm

She hurried to her feet, tossing her bag on the ground so she could pick up Autumn's. She handed to her "Hey, sorry"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:35 pm

"Its okay, they're just clothes." She shrugged and took it, grabbing Aria's and handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:38 pm

"Yeah, but I meant for bumping into you." She grabbed her bag, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm

"Oh haha, its okay, everyone wants a look at the sword." She gestured at it, it being awesome looking. "I mean, who wouldn't!?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Aria looked at it in surprise, grinning "That's freaking awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 3:47 pm

"Yeah! Legend has it that Gilly used that sword to kill Abraham Lincoln's first would be assassin, the one no one who isn't clued in knows about. Also, it supposedly has enough electric voltage to...." She was cut off by a shriek and zap! One of the newbie freshmen girls had tried to get cocky and touch it, the electricity lighting her brown hair aflame on her head. Autumn giggled as she ran around, screaming and the teachers trying to douse her head with the fire exstinguisher.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:04 pm

"To do that?" She laughed, laughing
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:07 pm

"Yeah!" Autumn laughed hysterically at the now foam covered girl, along with the rest of the people in the hall, except for the teacher, Ms. Buckingham, who was leading her away, cussing in french.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:11 pm

She grinned, staring at the girl and deciding she must be an idiot. She didn't notice the teacher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next