Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Grassingways Academy!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Welcome to Grassingways Academy! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:28 pm

Ah, Grassingways, a school for only the most genius...

Okay, that's a lie. We have idiots too.

But Grassingways Academy is very unique! New students must take an entrance exam, and depending on their score, they are placed in a class. The higher the grades, the higher the class, and the better the benefits. In this case, Class A is filled with the highest-scoring students; therefore, their classroom was filled with many prestigious items (air conditioners, fancy seats, laptops, a free snack bar, etc.), while the state of Class F is the complete opposite of that, representing the "bottom of the barrel" amenities, such as mats and wooden tables. The unique part is, all the students manage to call forth Summoned Beings, also simple nicknames "Avatars". These Beings are used for battles between classes. Since Class A is filled with prodigies, they all have strong Summoned Beings, while Class F has drastically weak ones in comparison.

Battle Rules/The Basics:

-Avatars are just tiny, chibi versons of the person with RPG-style armor.
-A battle can be any of the five main subjects: English, Math, History, Social Studies, and Health/PE. A student's Avatar's strength is based on how good the student is at the battle's subject, while the Avatar's health is based on how well they did in the entrance exam.
-If a student's Avatar's health hits zero, the student must take a supplemental exam.
-A teacher must approve and supervise the battle! The teacher's subject is what subject the war will be.
-Avatars may not touch physical things (desks, chairs, etc.)
-Any class may declare war on any other class, and if the lesser class wins, they may ask a small favor of the other. For example, if Class F challenges Class E and wins the battle, they may ask to exchange equipment.

The battle process is somewhat confusing, so don't be afraid to ask the Headmaster (me) any questions!

The staff includes a head teacher for each subject (each individual class has a teacher that teaches every subject; the head teachers control what they teach, and are the only ones besides the Headmaster who can approve battles). The teachers shall remain unnamed for now (because I'm lazy).

To get in to Grassingways all you must provide is a name, picture/description, and a list of his/her's best subjects from 1-5. (E.g., 1. English, 2. History, 3. Science, 4. Health/PE, 5. Math)

Again, don't be afraid to ask the Headmaster about anything you may be confused by!

-Students-
Skyler Lotts - Best subject: Math. Worst subject: Science. (Class D, Dorm 4A)
Shanda Guffey - Best subject: English. Worst subject: Science. (Class C, Dorm 3A)
Aaron Pearson - Best subject: History. Worst subject: English. (Class F, Dorm 6L)
Jace Wilde - Best subject: Health/PE. Worst subject: Math. (Class E, Dorm 6L)

Last edited by Cheeseh on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Welcome to Grassingways Academy! 1007438_1286490775063.75res_450_316

tay, name: errrrrrr Skyler (likes to be called Sky) Lotts

Subjects: Math, English, History, Health, Science
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:48 pm

((Woo!

I forgot to mention that the Avatars are just tiny, chibi versons of the person with RPG-style armor.

Yeah.

Okay so it's pretty simple, just walk through the big brass gates and I'll throw someone in to help. :3))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Sklyer walked through some big brass gates .

(how was that? did i do goods? :3 )
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:52 pm

((Oh, that's just lovely.))

"Welcome to Grassingways Academy!" called a woman with a smile on her face, standing in front of a fountain a little ways away. She and two other adults on wither side held out clipboards, which other students went up to and stared at before moving on.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Welcome to Grassingways Academy! Anime_girl_punk

Name: ..... Shanda. Shanda uh... uh... O_O Guffey?

English, PE, Math, History, and Science
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:55 pm

((Sweet. Just follow Sims' lead, I reckon.))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:55 pm

Hearing a voice, Skyler walked towards the two, her face expressionless.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:56 pm

(Oh, okay Very Happy *thought she would manage to get something wrong*)

Shanda glanced around as she walked through the gates, sighing slightly
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:01 pm

"Welcome!" said the woman to Skyler with a smile. The clipboard had the listings for which girl got which dorm, as the other adult appeared to have the one for the boys. Looks like Skyler got 4A.

Last edited by Cheeseh on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 pm

((Wait. Do you guys wanna choose what class they're in?))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:05 pm

(Nope, I'm fine with you picking)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:06 pm

((Okay! :3

Shada should go up to the woman too, so.))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:10 pm

(i like surprises :3 )

Skyler walked up to the lady, and stared at her, as if waiting.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:14 pm

((Skyler Class D, Shanda Class C. I just but it in a random generator, so.))

The woman lost her smile for a second. "What are you waiting for, Skyler?" Of course the Headmaster, being the overly prepared and organized lady she is, had already memorized most of each student's name and faces.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:18 pm

(YES I WANTED LOWISH CLASS)

Skyler stared. "How do you know my name..?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:21 pm

((Yay!))

"I know everything," said the woman with an evil air, but then she chuckled. "I've spent the summer looking over applications many times over, sweetie, so I know most of the student's names by now."
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:27 pm

"I didn't apply." Skyler replied rather hotly. "I was forced." she then started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:32 pm

((WELL then.))

The woman stood there silently for a moment, then called "Dorm 4A!" to Skyler. A running boy ran straight into Skyler's side and knocked her down.

((Welcome to Grassingways Academy! Akihisa_yoshii_baka_to_test
Aaron Pearson. Class F. (Yes this is the same person from the anime I'm lazy okay.))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:37 pm

"Ah!" Alarmed, Skyler fell to the ground, and she sat up with a rage. "hey, apologize!" she threw a rock, aimed for his head.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:40 pm

"Owww!" He yelled, rubbing the spot on his head where the rock had hit. "I was about to! I'm sorry!" He put his books under his arm and offered a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Skyler stared at the hand, not taking it and standing up herself. "Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 9:55 pm

"Be that way," he muttered, straightening his tie. He then smiled brightly. "Hi! I'm Aaron!"
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:01 pm

She stared at his tie, then looked at his face. "..Skyler.. call me Sky.."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 pm

(ER ok so no pic cause on phone but, Jace Wilde. Blond blue eyes boy. Pe, science, history, English, math. Jace: who the h is good at math? Me: math teachers? Is this ok?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Grassingways Academy!   Welcome to Grassingways Academy! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Grassingways Academy!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next