Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovin

Lovin

Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:13 pm

The first years stared at the teacher, not knowing what she was saying, and the others, the returnees, just shook their heads and grinned. Autumn laughed, knowing what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:15 pm

Aria had no clue what she was saying and frowned at Autumn
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:18 pm

"She's saying how each year a blithering piglet student who doesn't know what they are doing does this and each year she has to get the fire out of their hair when she's tempted to leave it." She gave the edited version.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:20 pm

"I feel like she said a few more... choice words." She leaned against a wall
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:24 pm

"Oh, she definitely did. Which is why everyone who isn't a first year is laughing." Autumn grinned and looked at the crowded room, the conversations taking place in everything from English to mandarin to Farci.

(and this is totally legit straight from the book XD)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:42 pm

(Srsly?)

"Oh, makes sense."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:43 pm

(very XD want some quotes? except for the cussing everything else though very legit though I bet buckingham would cuss if she could)

"Very much so." She wondered what rooms they were going to be in, knowing it would be shown after dinner.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:45 pm

(YESH.

XD)

She didn't really care about the rooms, all she wanted was food "You know when we're gonna eat?""
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:49 pm

"Um well I think we are going to have lunch soon, then the introductions, possibly the dorm assignments and class schedules and stuff after." She rubbed her stomach, hoping for the chef's amazing creme brulee.

(okay let me get the book)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 4:53 pm

"Great. Can't wait." She pushed away from the wall, looking at the sword again
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:05 pm

"Hey, wanna see something later, when everyone's gone?" Autumn grinned mischievously.

(chapter one;

I suppose a lot of teenage girls feel invisible sometimes, like they just disappear. Well, that's me - Cammie the Chameleon. But I'm luckier than most because, at my school, that's considered cool. I got to a school for spies.

Of course, technically, the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women is a school for geniuses-not spies- and we're free to pursue any career that befits our exceptional educations. But when a school tells you that, and then teaches you things like advanced encryption and fourteen different languages, its kind of like big tobacco telling kids not to smoke; so all of us Gallagher Girls know lip service when we hear it. Even my mom rolls her eyes but doesn't correct me when I call it spy school, and she's the headmistress. Of course, she's also a retired CIA operative, and it was her idea for me to write this, my first Covert Operations Report, to summarize what happened last semester. She's always telling us that the worst part of the spy life isn't the danger-its the paperwork. After all, when you're on a plane home from Istanbul with a nuclear warhead in a hatbox, the last thing you want to do is write a report about it. So that's why I'm writing this-for the practice.

*more later* mom's home >.<)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:09 pm

"Sure" She said, very curious

(Awesomes!)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:23 pm

"I'll have to show you after everyone's out of here." She said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:34 pm

"All right..." She looked around
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:43 pm

"Come on, that was the lunch bell!" Autumn tugged her arm, following all the other students who knew where they were going.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:46 pm

"Ooh, food!" She quickly followed
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:47 pm

They walked with the crowd, passing under a flatscreen tv hanging on the wall above the huge doors that were ajar, depicting that they would be speaking in english, american accents, as usual for the first day back.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 pm

She glanced up a the screens
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:53 pm

They entered the bustling meal room, which was a lot like the hogwart's movie one, without the floating candles and medieval lighting. There was a big buffet on the side, and the smells included warm creme brulee and mac and cheese. Yum.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Once she smelled the food Aria lost interest in everything else, looking around and trying to find it. She grinned once she saw it
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:59 pm

"Come on, the creme brulee's like, very famous. The chef's from the white house." Autumn told her, dragging her over to the line, starving.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:09 pm

"Really?" She asked, hurrying over to the food. She wasn't even that hungry, it just smelled good
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:11 pm

"Yeah, like he came over to cook for us in gratitude since a Gallagher Girl saved the president's poodle after he had some accident with the food or whatever." She nodded and got a plate, handing one to her. "I'm Rain by the way. Autumn Rain."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:19 pm

"Most have been one important poodle." She put some food on her plate "I'm Aria Hale, took us long enough to do that."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 6:23 pm

"It was the president's prized poodle." She laughed, dumping Mac and cheese on her plate. "Yeah it did huh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!   Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gallagher/Blackthorne Academy!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next