Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 pm

"The Fantastic Four?" Sabrina repeated, furrowing her eyebrows. "Nope. Are they, like, a band? I'm sorry I'm so dumb. I didn't grow up with things like that."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:24 pm

"Superheroes... Well, I haven't grown up with any of this stuff. I mean, it's all so surreal." Riley said, gesturing to the floating books.

(I want her to discover a cool power maybe
But I don't know
*flails*)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:27 pm

"Oh." Sabrina nodded, acting like she knew exactly what superheroes were. She laughed. "Yeah. Well, this is normal for me. So we're kinda opposites, if you think about it."

((...well don't ask me for help. I'm bad at stuff like that.))
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:29 pm

"Yeah... But adjusting to the mortal world is probably easier. Less stuff to kill you" Riley said. "Is there anything or anyone I should really avoid? See them and run type thing?" she asked, as she wasn't much of a fighter.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:33 pm

"Good point," Sabrina said, shrugging and crossing her arms. "Hmm. Well, there's a girl named Muse. Red hair like mine, green eyes. She doesn't like kids in first year. Although you never know, she might like you. You can never tell; she's a bit insane," she sad, biting her lip. "Haha, a bit insane. Who am I kidding? Anyway, I...can't really think of anyone else. Everyone's pretty nice, more or less."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:40 pm

"Oh, well I'm old enough to be in third year, but I think I have to go into first..." Riley said. "So I'm still a firsty" she laughed. "And I'm not exactly tall, so I'll fit in... I have a bit of catching up to do" she smiled, shaking her head. "Muse? There's a band called Muse" she said, humming cave.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:42 pm

"Okay. That's cool, I guess." Sabrina shrugged, not sure what else to say about the matter.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:44 pm

"How big is this world?" Riley asked, wondering if she had the right currency, or if she could get it changed.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:46 pm

"This world? You mean the magic world? I dunno. There's lots of different kingdoms that make it up," Sabrina said, shrugging. "I'm not really sure how big it is, exactly. I never really cared."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:49 pm

"Oh right okay. Sorry for all the questions, I just really want to know. What's the main type of transport?" Riley asked, wondering how annoying she was.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:53 pm

"Nah, that's okay. I don't mind answering them." Sabrina shrugged and smiled at Riley. "We usually teleport around. If you haven't tried doing that yet, you might just wanna stick to walking or letting someone else teleport you places for now. Until you get some good practice, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:55 pm

"Right okay" Riley nodded. "Pretty awesome though..." she said, imagining being able to go anywhere with a simple thought. "Uh... Vampires? Werewolves? Are they real?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:57 pm

"Yep. It's pretty fun," Sabrina said, nodding. "Vampires: real. Werewolves: well, I am one, so real." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:03 pm

"Wait...you're a werewolf?" Riley asked, taking a step back. How come she wasn't being mauled?
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:05 pm

"Yeah. Oh, great, you're scared of me now, huh?" Sabrina sighed and shook her head. "Come back. I don't bite. I only go insane on a full moon, and even then I lock myself up as to not hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:08 pm

"I'm not scared... I'm just kinda...not sure what to do now. I mean, I've never met a werewolf..." Riley said, stepping forward. "When's the next full moon?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 pm

"'Course you haven't," Sabrina said, smiling. "Uh, sometime next week, methinks. I'll have to check."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:22 pm

"Oh cool." Riley said, swinging her legs. "So basically everything mythical I've read about is true?" she asked, gulping a little.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:24 pm

"Yup," Sabrina said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Riley sighed, leaning back. "It's kinda a lot to take in..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:30 pm

"Yeah, I guess it is. Mortal stuff is a lot to take in for me. Like...what's a superhero?" Sabrina asked, glancing away for a moment. She was a bit embarrassed that she had to ask.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:35 pm

"A superhero is like... a person with super strength or above human capabilities and goes around saving people from supervillains. They do it in a mask and have an alter ego, so they can lead normal lives. There's spiderman, who was bitten by a radioactive spider and shoots web. Superman who is an alien from krypton. Em... Batman who's just super rich and has all these gadgets." Riley said, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:37 pm

"Oh. Sounds cool." Sabrina nodded, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:41 pm

"It is kinda yeah. I mean, they're just stories, a few movies and a boat load of comics" Riley grinned
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:45 pm

"Comics? Uh, cool..."

((Well.
This has slowed down tremendously.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next