Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:18 pm

"Oh, interesting," Olivia replied. She wasn't too into riddles herself, so she didn't have much more to say on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:20 pm

Riley looked at the book. "I'm horrible at riddles. Give me one... I'll show you how awful I am" she grinned, holding the book open.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:23 pm

"Okay," Sabrkba said, bringing to book to her face and flipping through the pages. "Here's a kind of easy one...'You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?'"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:25 pm

"I only know this one because I googled it. It's chicken or an ear of corn?" Riley questioned. "It was for an English homework or something. Really boring" she sighed
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:26 pm

"Riddles aren't exactly my forte," Olivia said as she sat down in a chair and shook her head. "I only know a few, so don't ask me."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:31 pm

"Ding, ding. Correct. Yay," Sabrina said, closing the book and sticking it back under her arm.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:34 pm

"If you made me answer one I didn't know, my brain would explode" Riley said, reading a little bit of the book. "Wait... Look at this! The better I get with my magic, the more susceptible I become to water... How am I meant to shower?" she asked, now annoyed. Rain? Great.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:36 pm

"Um, I don't know, there's magic stuff that you can get that will protect you from being burned by the water or something," Olivia said, tilting her head to the side slightly as she thought. "At least I think so..."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 pm

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can get magical items and stuff to protect you," Sabrina said, nodding. She set the book down on a table and tied het hair up in a ponytail with an elastic on her wrist.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:41 pm

"Well that's not so bad then." Riley laughed. "Looks like I have to not swim for a while. Not that I swim anyway..." she said, wondering why she'd said it as she sat on the table.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:42 pm

"Yeah. I'm pretty sure you get used to it after a while," Olivia said with a tiny shrug. "Not that I should talk. I'm not fire magic."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:44 pm

"Yeah, neither am I," Sabrina said, nodding at Olivia. She picked her book back up and held it protectively to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:06 am

"Well that's okay. I'm sure I'll find someone who is" Riley smiled. "What magic are you then?" she asked, trying to be friendly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:56 am

"I'm light magic," Olivia said briefly, making a small ball of light as if to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:10 pm

"Cool..." Riley nodded. "Are there lots of types of magic or...?" she trailed off, not knowing.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:15 pm

"Yeah, there's quite a few... There's the common ones like fire, water, light, earth, air, dark, but there's some uncommon ones too," Olivia explained.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:23 pm

"Oh cool." Riley nodded. "Are dragons real?" she asked, hoping for a yes.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:46 pm

"Dragons are very real," Sabrina said, sitting down on the table. "My father was killed by one. Gobbled right up," she said as calmly as can be. "Anyway, I have special magic. Although I'm not too special...plus it doesn't have much use, but whatever."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:53 pm

"Awesome" Riley grinned. Her face fell. "Oh...that's not awesome. Sorry" she said "What's your magic? I'm sure it's useful..." she said
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Sabrina laughed. "Haha, no. Don't be sorry. I freaking hated my dad." She sighed and opened her palm, and a small star appeared. "Void...stars and planets and such. The star doesn't have much use, I guess I could use it to light up a dark room or something. Also, if I can get close, I can suck all of the oxygen out of the air around someone, therefore killing them. Usually. Sometimes it doesn't work. Ah well."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:05 pm

"Oh well that's a bit better..." Riley said, not sure if it was. "Aw, that's really cool! This is really all I can do" she said, clicking her fingers and a little flame appeared. She wished she could have some über cool magic...
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Sabrina shrugged. "I guess." She looked up at the flame in Riley's hand and nodded. "Cool. Just practice; you'll get better. Like...shoot fireballs and light your hole body on fire and stuff. I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:14 pm

Riley grinned. "I could be like the human torch!" she grinned, thinking it was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:17 pm

"Uh...sure, kid." Sabrina smiled and nodded, not knowing what or who the Human Torch was.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:19 pm

"You don't know the fantastic four?" Riley asked incredulously, moving her hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: