Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  Empty
PostSubject: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Riley sighed, getting out of the taxi. She had thick, brown hair, that went to her waist, and pale green eyes. Riley had a roundish face, and was 'freakishly pale' as she had often been described. She was of average height for her age, and average build. She was average and... bland. She even called herself as bland. Or awesome.
A gust of wind blew, and she frowned as her hair moved over her face. She dragged her massively heavy suitcases to the foyer of the school, glad to be in the heat. 

She rubbed her hands together, glowing as they heated up. Fire magic was awesome. She walked up to the front office, handing an envelope over with her forms and such. She signed a couple of sheets, now a member of the school, as she dragged her bags up stairs and threw them in her room. Riley stared at them, wondering if she should unpack... Maybe later, as she kicked them under her bed after she'd dug around for her iPod.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Olivia wandered down the halls, in a fairly good mood today, with a book in her hands. She was headed to--surprise, surprise-- the library.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:38 pm

Humming to the Foo Fighters, Riley jumped down the stairs, landing with a thud. Being graceful was no fun. She walked around corridors, hoping they had some decent books. She pushed the doors open, grinning as she saw the amount of books here. Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Olivia made her way to the library and, after returning the book she had been carrying, wandered over to a shelf and began looking through them. She noticed a girl she didn't recognize a little ways away and, assuming that she was new here, offered her a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Sabrina sat on the floor in the corner of the library, curled up with an old book.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Riley gave a grin to the girl, and walked over. She ignored the heart in her chest as she spoke to someone knew. Making friends was easy...if you were five. "Hey... do you know if there's any books on fire magic?" she asked, glancing at the girl on the floor. She loved sitting on the floor...
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:46 pm

"Fire magic?" Olivia repeated, looking around as she tried to remember where they were located. She had never really paid much attention to them so, despite having spent a ton of time in the library, it took her a moment to remember. "Oh, um, over there, I think. I could be wrong though..." she added, not wanting to send the girl in the wrong direction. She glanced over her shoulder and waved at Sabrina when she noticed her.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:49 pm

"Yeah" Riley said. She took her earphones out, forgetting it was rude. "I'm Riley" she said, standing a little awkwardly. She glanced over at the books, and gave a smile. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Sabrna glanced up and waved back at Olivia, then looked back down at her book. She hummed as she read.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:51 pm

"Um, I'm Olivia," Olivia responded, trying not to be as awkward as she always seemed to be. "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 pm

(I need a face claim. Zooey Deschanel? )

"Cool" Riley nodded. She wandered over to the shelf, and lifted a couple of medium books and one pretty heavy one bringing them back to the table. "...I really hate to ask, but could you maybe show me the ropes? Or at least tell me about this place...point out some people?" she asked, kinda nervous. Riley was horrible with people's names.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:56 pm

"Um... Sure... I guess?" Olivia bit her lip, trying to think of what to say. She gestured over to Sabrina. "Well, that's Sabrina over there," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:58 pm

"Sabrina...right... Is she nice?" Riley asked. "In your opinion? Sorry if I'm being a little forward, I mean, I just don't want to get left behind" she said, as normally she was kinda out of it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:00 pm

"We don't hang out a ton, but yeah, she's pretty nice," Olivia replied, nodding. She looked around the library but didn't see anyone else she knew, so she shrugged. "Anything else you want to know? I would point out more people, but I don't really know any one else here..."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:02 pm

"I saw a really tall guy, swearing his head off. Black hair?" Riley asked, trying to think of the few people she'd seen when she was looking for the library. "He was with a girl who had brown hair?" she questioned, wondering if Olivia knew them.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:02 pm

Sabrina looked up at the sound of her name, then blinked. After a moment, she waved to the new girl. "What up, girlfriend?" she called in a sassy find of way, which was pretty funny. "Shh!" someone said, giving her a dirty look. "'Shh' yourself," she said, glaring at the person for a moment, then glanced back at Olivia and Riley and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:03 pm

"That would probably be Levi and Aiya," Olivia said, not even having to think about it. She glanced over at Sabrina and laughed slightly before returning her smile.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:05 pm

"Are they nice?" Riley asked. That guy had been huge. She glanced over at Sabrina, and smiled. "..s'up bro" she said, making her voice deeper, grinning a little.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:06 pm

"Aiya's nice, Levi can be nice," Olivia said, shrugging slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:07 pm

"Not much, just readin'," Sabrjna replied, standing and walking over, book tucked under her arm.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:10 pm

"Can be" Riley nodded, understanding. She smiled at Sabrina. "Hi... I'm Riley" she said, tapping the books she'd picked.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:12 pm

"Hallo, Riley," Sabriba said, nodding. "And you know my name, so."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:13 pm

"Hey," Olivia said to Sabrina, giving her a quick smile. "Whatcha reading?" She tilted her head to look at the cover.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Riley hummed, making up a tune as she flicked through the books.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:16 pm

"Book of riddles," Sabrina said, showing Olivia the cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.    Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Magic is Pretty Sweet.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next