Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nessa's in for a surprise...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:53 pm

"You looked bored."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:56 pm

"Thank you for reiterating that," Nessa said sarcastically with a roll of her eyes. "That however did not answer my question."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:05 pm

"I don't know, I got bored of watching you be bored"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:06 pm

"Oh wonderful. So today I find out I have not only a sister but a stalker as well." Nessa shook her head in annoyance. "Couldn't you have made friends with someone who actually wants you around?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:19 pm

"I don't like anyone else, they're all annoying!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:21 pm

"You fall into that category as well, so you should fit right in."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:32 pm

"No! I don't like them!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:35 pm

"I'm sure they'd be a lot more fun than hanging out with me," Nessa growled.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:36 pm

"Nuh-uh, I really like you!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:31 pm

"And why, I can't imagine." Nessa rolled her eyes. "I hope you realize that if my claws and/or scream could do any damage to you, you'd be dead by now."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 pm

"Nuh-uh, you just don't wanna admit you like me!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 6:56 pm

"Quite the imagination you have if you believe that," Nessa said.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:01 pm

"You just don't wanna admit it!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:22 pm

"How long are you going to be stuck on that?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:26 pm

"Until you admit it!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:33 pm

"Sweetie, I am many things, but a liar is not one of them." Though Nessa was a good liar, she tended to avoid it. She found that the truth could often hurt people a lot more than a lie anyway.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:42 pm

"Everybody liiiesss, even I know thhaattt"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:50 pm

"Everybody lies, but some lie more than others." Nessa smirked. "I prefer the truth over lies, especially since the truth often hurts far more than a lie."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:21 pm

"You're still lying because you like meeeee"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:31 pm

"You know what? I'm just going to allow you to believe whatever you wish because it's taking more effort than it's worth to convince you of the truth."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:37 pm

She reached magic town, walking into a random building
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Nessa followed Lizzie into the building, mostly because Lizzie was still holding onto her arm. If she hadn't been, Nessa would have booked it out of there a long time ago. She looked around at the store, searching for something that would catch her interest. Sure, she didn't have any money -- her family had never been well off and money had become even tighter since her father died and she had to move in with her grandparents -- but there were other means of getting things.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:52 pm

"I have no idea what kinnd o store this is" She said cheerfully, dragging Nessa as she wandered around
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 8:58 pm

"Oh wonderful." Nessa rolled her eyes and looked around. It seemed to be one of those stores that sold a little bit of everything -- clothing, jewelry, toys, and in this case, magical items. She tried again to shake Lizzie off. Even if she wasn't able to go back to the school and spend a few minutes to herself, she would like to be able to look where ever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Doing that just made Lizzie clutch tighter, humming and looking at magic stuff "What's this one do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nessa's in for a surprise...
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: