Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nessa's in for a surprise...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Mal nodded. At least they were making progress and she was talking to him now. Well sort of. More mumbling. "Who's your sister?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 8:57 pm

"N-Nessa..." She glanced at him, but quickly looked away "W-will you go away n-now?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Mal faltered a moment, then decided he'd ask about it later. "You can trust me," he said, giving her another reassuring smile. "Me and your sister are friends."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:07 pm

"I-I don't believe you..." She was staring at the ground, not comfortable being near him
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:11 pm

"Do you think she would just dump you off with a total stranger?" She would, but since Lizzie seemed to actually like Nessa, he counted on her not knowing that.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:12 pm

"Y-yeah... she hates me a-anyways"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:17 pm

"I'm sure she doesn't... Well not that much..." Mal shrugged. "Besides you seem nice, I bet she doesn't hate you."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:21 pm

"Sh-She does... why else would she leave me with you?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:55 pm

"Nessa can only be around other people so long before she gets pissed off," Mal explained, even if it wasn't completely true. "And hey, I'm not so bad. Give me a chance."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 9:57 pm

"Y-you're scary..." She insisted
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:49 pm

"I'm pretty sure you're the first person ever to actually think that."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:59 pm

"Th-that's because everyone e-else is even scarier..."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:46 pm

"That's 'cause I'm not scary at all," Mal said, giving her a childish grin. It was a strange idea to him that anyone would find him scary.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:59 pm

'Y-yeah you are.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:20 pm

"How so?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:28 pm

"Y-you.. u-um..." He actually happened to look like someone she was scared of, so that really didn't help the fact she was scared of mostly everything
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:12 pm

"Come on, I'm like a teddy bear. At least that's what people tell me."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm

"... I like teddy bears.' She still didn't like Mal though
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:30 pm

"See? Teddy bears aren't scary, just like me," Mal said.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:07 am

"Y-you're a lot scarier than a teddy bear.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 12:58 pm

"I don't think so." Mal pouted. "You still haven't told me why I'm scary though."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:44 pm

"Y-you just are..." She mumbled, inching away a bit
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:12 pm

"Listen, if you tell me what I'm doing that's scaring you, I'll apologize and leave you alone, okay?" Mal said softly, giving her another smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:32 pm

"Y-you just... r-remind me of..." She just shook her head, sighing. It was never good if she was scared because you looked like someone
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:39 pm

"Hey, it's okay. Whoever it is I remind you of, I'm not him... Or her I guess." Mal shrugged. "I'm a nice guy, honest. There's no reason to be scared of me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nessa's in for a surprise...
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: