Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nessa's in for a surprise...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:48 pm

"Well if you really believe that you're just stupid" She just shrugged, still smiling
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:50 pm

"Perhaps you're the stupid one if you don't understand what I mean," Nessa replied. Though her expression remained calm, her eyes betrayed her anger towards Lizzie.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:54 pm

"Oh, I do, but you're still stupid for meaning it in that sense" Apparently she did know what Nessa meant after all, but had juts been enjoying acting like she did't
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:00 pm

"And what makes you believe you have any right to come here and call me stupid when you clearly don't know me or have any idea what you're talking about." She wondered briefly if, when Lizzie said she couldn't hurt her, if she meant using her powers or just in general.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:06 pm

"Well hey," She smiled, obviously not threatened by Nessa in any way "I tried to be nice, but you're the one that wanted to get all pissy about the truth" Lizzie had meant it was impossible to hurt her with her powers, though i she got punched in the face it would havve an effect... just not the kind Nessa would want
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:16 pm

"Listen princess, for as long as I can remember, it's been just me and my dad. You're mother left me when I was just a baby. She never came back for me, not even when my dad died. So I apologize if I'm not reacting the way you expected me to when something such as this happened. Perhaps had she actually been in my life, both of you would have been prepared for this reaction." Nessa took a deep breath and, balling her hands into fists, considered walking away. The only reason she'd stayed this long was because deep, deep down inside of her -- so deep she didn't even know it was there -- she wanted to know about her mother.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:23 pm

"And you think you know so much, complaining that I don't know anything about you? You fail to realize that their might have been reasons for leaving you and not 'coming back for you'. And no, we wouldn't have been since maybe you wouldn't be acting like a brat" Her smile hadn't faded even once, for some strange reason she liked Nessa
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:27 pm

"I never asked for you to show up. I was doing just fine on my own." And, deciding that those were good words to end the conversation on, she turned and began walking back to the school, hoping that Lizzie would get the hint and not follow her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:51 pm

"I'm sure there's plenty who'd disagree, though since I'm guessing that's your way of leaving since you hate the idea of being proved wrong, I do have a question" She was following her, of course
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:54 pm

"I may have an answer, depending on the question." Nessa kept walking at a brisk pace, hoping to leave Lizzie behind.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Unfortunately for Nessa that wasn't going to work "Where's our room, I was in too much of a hurry to find you to stay and listen to the annoying old woman." She really hoped the teachers weren't all like her

(Lizzie: <3 )
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:00 pm

Nessa stopped and turned towards Lizzie. "Our room?" she repeated.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:28 pm

She nodded "Yep!" And then the notion of how rude she had been moments befoer would seem crazy seein how excited she had gotten
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Nessa shook her head. "No," she said firmly. "It's bad enough that I have to put up with you now. I shouldn't have to live with you at that."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:17 pm

"It's too late!" She sang, giggling "We're sharing the same room!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 pm

"I'd rather sleep in the forest," Nessa said. Actually, the idea didn't sound too bad, since she happened to like the forest and spending time in the tree.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:29 pm

"Then I'll stay in the forest with you!" Why the actual hell did she like Nessa so much?
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Nessa stared at Lizzie like she was completely insane. "Why?" Even Nessa herself couldn't fathom why Lizzie so desperately wanted to spend time with her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:37 pm

"Because you're my sister and I want to get to know you!" She giggled again, though Nessa wasn't too far off on the insane bit. Multiple personalities did count as insane, right?
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:44 pm

"It's a shame that I have no interest in getting to know you, however," Nessa said with a scowl. "Remember when I said I prefer being on my own? That hasn't changed within the last five minutes."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:46 pm

"If you really didn't want to talk to me you wouldn't have responded when I got your attention again!" She said, ignoring the 2nd part entirely as if what she had said proved Nessa didn't really want to be alone
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:06 pm

"It's a little difficult to ignore you when you're chasing me down." And now living in my room... she added in her head with a roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:07 pm

"You could ignore me, but you're choosing not to!" She grinned, convinced she was right
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Deciding that it had to be the only way to get rid of Lizzie, Nessa didn't reply and instead began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:18 pm

That of course wouldn't work and she continued to follow Nessa, not caring if she didn't plan on talking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nessa's in for a surprise...   Nessa's in for a surprise... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nessa's in for a surprise...
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: