Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:32 pm

(Iassumethatmeansyouwantaname?)

"And you are?" Nessa asked the gypsy. She tilted her chin upwards slightly as she spoke, and looked down at the gypsy with an air of superiority.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:34 pm

(yesthatwouldbenice :3 maybe she can just be madame lashawdofawdola)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:41 pm

(Hey, whatever works for you xD)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:42 pm

(kay well thats her name :3)

"I am Madame lashawdofawdola" the gyosey said with a slight smile "How may I help you two today?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 pm

"I can't say I know." Nessa gestured to Elizabeth. "She mentioned that this was her favourite booth and brought me over her. I'm waiting to see why it was granted such a title."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:58 pm

"Why just look around,im sure you see something that catches you eye.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am

"Very well," Nessa said, beginning to do as she was told.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

Elizabeth stood quietly,examining a mysterious orb.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:31 pm

"What's that?" Nessa asked, watching Elizabeth out of the corner of her eye, but not turning to look at her. It may have been because she was looking at some other strange object at the same time, instead of looking at the orb directly, but she didn't recognize it. Usually she was pretty good with magical objects, having lived on the streets of Magic Town for the majority of her life.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:14 pm

"Its sort of a like...some sort of orb.." She said,not entirley sure herself,shed never seen one like it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:23 pm

"Hm, how descriptive," Nessa said. She placed down the item she'd been looking at and held her hands out for the orb, confident that she'd be able to identify it.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:28 pm

"yes...definatly.." She nodded,handing nessa the orb.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Nessa rolled the orb around in her hand a few times, studying it from all sides, before becoming increasingly frustrated with it. Though the emotion didn't show on her face, it was evident in her eyes that she couldn't tell what the orb was, and it was angering her. After a few seconds, she tossed the orb back to Elizabeth. "I have absolutely not the faintest clue."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:46 pm

"Okay so were on the same page." she sighed,turning to as lawshawdola.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:48 pm

"I suppose we are." Nessa shrugged, as though she didn't care, and turned back to the stand of items in front of her. She actually was interested to know what the orb was, and what it did, but she didn't let it show. "Perhaps it's nothing more than just a decoration."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:54 pm

"Perhaps..." Elizabeth shruged as Lawshodafawdola began to explain something along the lines of blah blah ancient prophecy blah blah seers orb lala decided fate.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:00 pm

"It sounds as though it's nothing more than a decorative orb with a made up story in hopes it will be sold," Nessa said, sounding bored. She was usually very skeptical about those sort of things.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:10 pm

"Would you care to see into it?" the gypsy asked
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Nessa raised an eyebrow and, once again while the emotion wasn't evident in her face, curiosity could be seen clear as day in her eyes. "Perhaps I would."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:16 pm

"Take a look..." She smi;;ed,waving her hand over it and something tragic relavent to the person would be portrade.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:25 pm

Nessa only had to look for a short time before her cool facade broke and she stumbled back. The scene she had seen play before her had been the same one that had haunted her nightmares since she was only twelve years old, but much more vivid than she'd ever been able to remember it. For a moment, as she stepped away from the orb, the hurt showed on her face, and then it transformed into anger. Her eyes turned red and she transformed into her MurciƩlago form and swiped her sharp claws at Lawshodafawdola.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:31 pm

Elizabeth had gotten distracted by something,but look up just as Nessa transformed. "What the?" She asked,wide eyed
Lawshawhatsherface gasped,looking in horror,never haveing seen the creatre nessa just transformd into.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:40 pm

Before her claws made contact with the gypsy's throat -- which would have likely killed her -- Nessa regained control of her emotions, and she stopped. She knew she had a temper, and she was pretty good at keeping it in check, but certain things made her snap. What she had seen in that orb was one of those things. She didn't move her hand right away, taking a few deep breaths before transforming back and, instead of slicing Lawshodafawdola's throat, she shoved the orb violently off the table in hopes it would break. "Next time you intend to show someone something like that, I suggest you get to know who you're dealing with before hand."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:44 pm

The orb rolled of the table and shatterd.Lawshondabitch was to shooken up to speak and stutterd awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Nessa almost smiled when she heard the satisfying sound of the orb shattering on the ground. "I'd be more careful, if I were you. Next time, I may not be so nice." And with that she turned on her heel and stormed away from the stand. She didn't think about the fact that she didn't know her way around without the help of Elizabeth, nor did she have a way out of there. All she could think about was what she'd seen in that orb, and she knew she had to get away from there. "If you really think about it, this is all your fault, Nessa, dear..." the cold, detached voice that had haunted her nightmares for years echoed through her skull.

(I did not expect the title of this thread to become so relevant to the actual thread but it has so now I feel all smart and psychic and stuff xD Jk, jk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: