Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:14 pm

"Well,the forest is a good place,full of secrets..oh and the dark realm.Or even magic town." She nodded
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:17 pm

"I've seen many things in Magic Town," Nessa said. The dark, shady side of Magic Town was where she had spent almost all of her time before she'd come to Mystal. It was where she'd met Mal for the first time and saved his life more times than she could count. "The dark realm however, that sounds interesting." She smirked. "And I've heard there's many interesting creatures in the forest." She'd searched for some herself, but had come up short.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:22 pm

"Then would you like to go to the dark realm? I can show you around if you'd like?" She offerd,haveing spent a majority of her time down there,she knew it like the back of her hand. "And what creatures you see in the forest depends of the time." she shruged
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:25 pm

"I suppose I would like that," Nessa said. She'd only been to the dark realm a few times in her life, and didn't know it well. Perhaps a tour guide would be to her benefit. "I haven't seen anything in the forest, other than trees, of course. I suppose that they're just rumors as well. Or I haven't been looking in the right places."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:27 pm

"Okay,then lets get going." Elizabeth grinned "eh,suppose they are I dont spend all that much time in the forest.." she shrugged
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:31 pm

"Perhaps they're like the interesting things that supposedly happen here. You just have to wait for it to come around," Nessa said, then nodded her head. "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:33 pm

"Thants probally the case." She winked,offering her hand.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Nessa took Elizabeth's hand hesitantly, holding it as though she didn't want to. She'd prefer to teleport by herself, if she was able to.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:45 pm

Elizabeth teloported,they arrived in a dark alley way that feed off into a busy street. There were people and creatures of all sorts.All sorts of species and races going about there buisness,not paying much attention to anyone else as they countied throught the dimly lit street.There was an asortment of establishments and homes.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:57 pm

"Looks a lot like where I come from," Nessa said after taking a brief look around. "What can we do here?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:08 pm

"And were did you come from?" She asked "Anything you want,really." She shrugged
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:11 pm

Nessa smirked. "Have you learned nothing from our few minutes of knowing each other? I don't give answers to questions such as that," she said. "You're the one who knows her way around here. You tell me what there is to do."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:14 pm

"Oh right,your guessing game." She smirked "Oh yea!I was going to give you a tour..." She nodded,walking onto the street.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:15 pm

Nessa nodded. "Now you're getting it," she said, following Elizabeth. She'd open up much more when she became sure that she could trust Elizabeth, but that was not likely to be any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:43 pm

"So this...is a black market.This is like the black market though.By far the largest to my knowlege." She said as they were walking along,pointing to the massive setup of tents,both,all of that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:58 pm

"Interesting. I can't say I've ever been to one before," Nessa said. While she'd heard of them, she'd never seen one in person. Not that she'd ever had to go to one. Back before Mystal, if she needed something illegal, she could simply send one of her friends to fetch it for her.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:09 pm

"Well then why dont you take a looksee.." She said,leading nessa through.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:16 pm

"Very well," Nessa said with a nod, and began to look around. Honestly, she wasn't sure of what she was going to find.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:48 pm

"see anything intresting?" she asked,examing the boths.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:54 pm

"Not yet," Nessa said with a shrug. "You know your way around here better than myself. Why don't you show me where I should look to find something more interesting."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:57 pm

"One of my favorite sellers..is over this way." she said,leading nessa over to another booth.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Nessa followed Elizabeth, honestly curious as to what she would find at this next booth, though it didn't show on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:50 pm

The both they came to was a sort of black magic gypsy type thing. "Hello.." the gypsy seller said,smirking.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:55 pm

"Hello..." Nessa replied as she studied the gypsy. She stayed a few feet away, waiting to see how Elizabeth would address her first. Though Nessa was a very confident person, she was also untrusting, often bordering on paranoia.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:26 pm

"Elizabeth.It has been a while.." The gypsy said,eyes going from elizabeth,who was causually leanin against the booth to Nessa. "Why yes it has..(damnitnameblanking)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: