Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... Empty
PostSubject: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:30 pm

Nessa lounged in a tree on the edge of the forest, watching the students milling around the school. From her vantage point, they all looked like little, insignificant little ants. She absently played with a silver bracelet she had been wearing, tossing it from hand to hand and almost dropping it a few times.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:39 pm

Someone had been sitting on a branch above nessa for quite sometime,just silently perched,observing.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Usually Nessa was very aware when people were around her, but for once, she had no idea. She sighed, bored, and slid her bracelet back onto her wrist. "Why on earth did I choose to come to this school again?" she murmured to herself. "I don't believe I've been anywhere more dull."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:54 pm

"its not dull.Your just not looking in the right places." A voice said from above,followed by laughing.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Nessa immediately went into defense mode when she heard the strange voice come out of nowhere. Her eyes went red and claws grew from her hands. "Who are you?" she asked, her voice surprisingly calm.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:02 pm

"Oh me,Im ELizabeth..theres no need to get all uptight." She said calmly,laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:03 pm

"Sweetie, I'm not being uptight. It's called being prepared," Nessa said, her claws vanishing, but her eyes staying red. "You never know who may be a threat."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:06 pm

"Yes yes...that is true.Im always prepared..for a matter of fact." She slid down to nessas branch and smilled,her eyes were almost completley white,exept for a very faint pale blue pupil.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:09 pm

"Hm, interesting..." Nessa said thoughtfully, not startled by Elizabeth's eyes. In fact, she even smiled slightly, revealing two rows of sharp teeth like razor blades. "I take it you're not a wizard either, like the rest of these pathetic students."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:12 pm

"hah,no.I may be able to weild magic but Im not a wizard..." She laughed,rolling her eyes. "Oh and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:14 pm

"Why don't you tell me?" Nessa said. Always one for guessing games, she'd rarely give an answer to such a question out right. Deciding Elizabeth was not much of a threat, she relaxed slightly, allowing herself to go back to her human form.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:18 pm

"mm well I just was wondering your name..but if your inviting me to a guessing game of what you are well who am I to say no to a challenge." She smirked,scanning Nessas face carefully.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:22 pm

"You can't just expect me to hand out my name to someone I've only just met," Nessa said, tilting her chin upwards slightly. Her name she didn't give out easily either. "Names are important, a huge part of your identity. You should be careful with them. However if you wish to give me yours, I suppose that's your choice."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:25 pm

"But a name is not the whole story.it is the serects that go along with it that make up the identy." She smirked again,twirling her hair.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:29 pm

"Exactly. You have to be careful with that. You can't just give it away so easily. A name in the wrong hands could be the downfall of another," Nessa said simply.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:32 pm

"Hmm..I guess thats true..." Elizabeth nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Nessa smiled again. "Of course it's true. I was the one who said it, of course." She grabbed tightly to the branch and swung down, landing on the ground gracefully. While she preferred being off the ground, she didn't know whether Elizabeth was completely trustworthy yet, and she'd be able to put up a better fight if she wasn't trying to balance on a branch. "However, if you really feel you must know my name, surely you've heard it from other students at this school." She'd been the topic of conversation for a few days now when a kid pissed her off and she'd done her scream, exploding his internal organs and killing him in the middle of the commons.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:49 pm

"actually...I havent been at the school in several months...but my sorces tell me your name..is..uhm..Nessa?" She said,noding ,sliding of the brach and to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:55 pm

"Smart girl," Nessa replied, leaning casually against the tree she'd recently vacated. "I would guess your name as well, but you were so quick to give it up within seconds of conversation, Elizabeth."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:59 pm

"Mhm..." She nodded "anyways...how long have you been attending this school?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:00 pm

"A few months, I'd have to say. I can't say I've been paying much attention." She pushed a strand of red hair out of her eyes. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:02 pm

"Technicly,a year or two..but I tend to go all over the place." She nodded
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:05 pm

"So, tell me, does anything interesting ever happen at this school, or are all of those stories of kidnappings and monsters and excitement just rumors. Because as of yet, I've had a total of one encounter that is even close to exciting," Nessa said.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:07 pm

"Oh,they are all real.they've all happend definatly..." Elizabeth nodded matter-o-factly "But latley things have been incredibly dull...its quite depressing." She sighed "Sometimes the exitment just comes to you...but there are times where you have to go looking for it."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:11 pm

"Noted." She examined her nails, the nail polish beginning to chip. "Perhaps I could look for it, if I knew where to start."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...   Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive... Empty

Back to top Go down

Now the Past I've Tried Forgetting, and My Foes I Could Forgive...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: