Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

so yes this is a creative tittle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

so yes this is a creative tittle Empty
PostSubject: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Sophia hummed,resting her head on Maps shoulders.Her feet taping against the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:45 pm

"Sooooooooph," Mal whined, resting his head on her's. "I'm booooooored."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:57 pm

"But maaaaalll.You always are." She rolled her eyes. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Mal pouted. "I know," he agreed. "If I knew I wouldn't be bored though."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:02 pm

"Hmm...we could...." She said,thinking aloud
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:09 pm

"Do whaaaat?" Mal whined some more, sighing. "This is Mystal, where's the excitement?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:16 pm

"I don't knoowww..." She sighed. "I know..its like nothings happend in a whilee."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 11:23 pm

"And that's why I'm bored," Mal said, pouting some more. "There's been no excitement! Or adventure!"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:24 am

"I know....we could make our own adventure?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:01 am

Mal sat up. "You mean one where I don't get kidnapped by some psychos and someone has to save me?" That happened a few times too many for his liking. "I'm in."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:52 pm

"Yea..not one of those.we've been thee done that.." "we need something new!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Mal laughed. "Yeah, that's why we're not gonna do that. Not because it's dangerous and we don't happen to have a psycho availible at the moment, but because it's been done."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:48 pm

"Yes,exactly.You get it now." She nodded grinning "we could....uhmm...go to the forest of mystery!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Mal playfully bumped her shoulder. "We could," he agreed. "Think we'll find anything interesting there?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Sophia giggled,bumping him back. "We should...mystery is usally exciting."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Mal grinned and stood up. "Well what're you waiting for, let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:22 pm

"Kay." She grinned standing up and takeing his hand
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 10:29 pm

"To the forest!" Mal announced, leading her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:54 am

Sophia grinned,following after him.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Mal led her out to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Sophia hummed quietly as the enters the forest.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:15 pm

"See anything interesting yet?" Mal asked, even though they'd only been in the forest for a minute at most.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:18 pm

"Intresting you say?" A voice sung,followed by a pair of eyes and long swishy almost white blonde hair
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:49 pm

"Think I found something," Mal said, turning towards the source of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:51 pm

"Oh look creepy people!Always intresting." She grinned "hey!I'm not creepy! But beside....what is it you seek?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so yes this is a creative tittle   so yes this is a creative tittle Empty

Back to top Go down

so yes this is a creative tittle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next