Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Insert creative title here]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

[Insert creative title here] Empty
PostSubject: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:47 pm

Olivia was laying on a couch in the commons, her legs draped over the arm rest and her back on the sitting part. There were very few people in the room right then, so she didn't feel rude for taking up a fair amount of room on the couch. She hummed quietly as she laid there, bored.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Preslea rolled onto the couch. "EK! Sorry Liv!" She rolled onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:52 pm

"Eep!" Olivia yelped in surprise, scrambling to sit up. "Oh, hey Pres. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Preslea sat up. "Sorry, I didn't see you."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:01 pm

"My fault," Olivia assured her, shifting her position so she wasn't taking up most of the couch anymore. "I shouldn't have been taking up the entire couch."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:11 pm

"It's fine, I've just been really tired." Preslea sighed and looked at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:14 pm

"What's up?" Olivia asked, frowning in concern. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and gestured for Preslea to sit down.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:16 pm

Preslea next to her. "Oh, just work and taking care of my family." She said softly and bit her lip. She yawned and blinked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:17 pm

"You look like you could use some sleep..." Olivia stated, frowning again.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:20 pm

"I'm just tired from work, I'm fine..really." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Olivia sighed and shrugged. "Alright, whatever you say," she said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:26 pm

[Insert creative title here] Tumblr_m5h81gtFuD1rr68pz

(Preslea and Hector Gif :3)

"I've got to go hme and cook, could you please come help me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:28 pm

(Cute :3)

"Alright, but I can't promise I'll be much of a help. I'm not the best cook," Olivia responded with a smile as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:33 pm

"Thanks." Preslea smiled and stood up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:35 pm

Olivia returned Pres' smile and waited for them to go.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Preslea teleported them to the house. She walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Hector and Quinn should be home soon." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:39 pm

"Alright," Olivia said as she leaned up against a counter. "What're you planning on making?"
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:41 pm

"I don't really know.." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Olivia shrugged and moved slightly so she could see into the fridge. "Guess we'll have to figure something out, then."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:45 pm

"I need to go to the store." She muttered, making a mental note. "I have pasta, some meat, peppers, tomatoes, uh..and bread.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:49 pm

"Well... You could make spaghetti with that..." Olivia suggested, glancing at the ingredients and wishing she had paid better attention when her mom cooked. Then maybe she would know better recipes.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:53 pm

"That sounds nice!" Preslea smiled weakly. She got a pot form the cupboard and put it on the stove for the water to boil. "Can you chop the tomatoes?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:02 pm

(Sorry, baking cookies again >.< )

"Um, sure," Olivia said, taking a couple tomatoes and rummaging through the drawers until she found a knife and a cutting board. "How many tomatoes?" she asked as she began to chop up the first one.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:05 pm

"Just two.." She swayed a bit and put the pasta in the pot.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 4:07 pm

"Alright," Olivia said as she finished chopping up the first tomato and moved onto the second. She was a bit clumsy and awkward with the knife, so the cut up tomato wasn't the prettiest, but it would work nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Insert creative title here]   [Insert creative title here] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Insert creative title here]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next