Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. Empty
PostSubject: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Ashley leaned up against a tree in the forest,idly drumming her fingers on her leg,staring vaccantly at the ground,humming and errie tune.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:52 am

Pax came to sit under the tree to draw, as he usually did, but stopped short when he saw it was occupied before realising who it was. "Oh, hey Ash."
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 am

(hey mel!!!!!! *snuggles and huggles*)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 11:56 am

"Hmm?" ashley asked looking up,grinning when she saw Pax. "paxy!It's been forever!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:02 pm

(HII LOVEEEEEEE!!! *cuddles Lovehh*)

"Yeah, I know," Pax said with a slight smile. "So what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 pm

(SOMEONE COME JOIN MEH IN CHAAAAAT I'M LONELY lol and have a few minutes, today is moving hell day >.< *snuggles*)
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:06 pm

(Joiiined Very Happy ...Moving hell? *is stupid*)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:09 pm

"A lot of stuff" she sighed "where do i start?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 12:10 pm

(today we are moving to mississippi. I get to pack up our 40 ft trailer and tonight we are going to drive for four hours, then all day tomorrow, then most of the day friday. moving hell. I hate it)
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 pm

"Maybe you should just hit the main points," Pax suggested with a laugh, knowing that the drama at Mystal was never-ending.

(Ohhh right. I see now... that does sound like hell O__O)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:10 pm

(IIIITTTTT ISSSSS STUCK IN A CAR FOR 3 DAYS WITH A 16 POUND BEAGLE AND NO INTERNET EXCEPT FOR MOM'S PHONE)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:17 pm

"Uh...got engaged...long lost son appeard...went to war with the dark realm...you know,the usual" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:15 am

"You got engaged?" Pax asked, this standing out to him more than the mention of a war did.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:54 pm

"Yes!" Ashley grinned.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:15 am

"...Uhhh, who to? Sorry, I'm stupid," Pax said, having forgotten who it was Ashley had been going out with.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:43 am

"To Alex..." Ashley nodded.
Back to top Go down
Big Boss

Big Boss

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:08 am

"Oh yeah, I remember now," Pax said, shaking his head at his bad memory. "Anyway, congratulations!"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:35 am

"yeaaaaaa." Ashley nodded,laughing slighty. "Thanks!" she grinned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.   hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes. Empty

Back to top Go down

hey this is most definatly a creative tittle,yes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: