Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:59 am

"Alright, awesome," Mal said, nodding. He laughed, "I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Sophia grinned,nodding.
She went to open the door as the first party goers arrived.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:52 pm

"Who is it?" Mal called, not bothering to get up to see who had shown up already.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:55 pm

"Some of the people I invited." Sophia said as people began to filter in.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:04 pm

"Do I know any of these people?" Mal asked, finally standing up and looking around at the total strangers.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:17 pm

"not sure..probally not." she shrugged

(some peopl from his old crew should ackwardlt be there xD)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:26 pm

(Haha, I figured you had something like that planned xD I'll send Neha first, because I still need to pick names for the others :p And figure out their personalities)

"Guess it's as good a time as any to meet some new friends," Mal said, grinning and shrugging.

Neha rolled her eyes as she stood outside of Sophia's house. Having a party and not inviting me? she scoffed, taking out her phone and sending a text to her friends. You guys in for a party? it read.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:32 pm

(sounds good Very Happy)

"Exactly...now go socalize!" Sophia grinned.The party was at full blast by now,people still ariving.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:50 pm

(^-^)

Tying her hair up and out of her face, Neha sauntered into the party, already acting as though she owned the place. Behind her came three other guys. One had an especially large and intimidating build, along with shaggy blonde hair and brown eyes. There was a smaller guy with brown hair and brown eyes. Finally was the last guy, who was could be easily described by the word average. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

Mal had yet to notice them, as he was talking to a few total strangers -- well, now not so stranger -- a ways away from the front door.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Sophia was to ocupied danceing and chafing with her freinds.Oblivious to neha and crew.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Neha smiled, looking around. "You gotta give Blondie credit, she throws a good party. Nothing special though," she said.
"How'd you even find out about this?" the big guy, Ian, asked.
"Yeah," the other boy, the one with dirty blonde hair added. His name was Seth. "How'd you get invited to a party on your first day at Mystal?"
Neha shrugged. "I wasn't invited, sweetie. I invited myself."
"But... How'd you hear about it?" the last guy, who held himself more timidly than the other two, spoke up. He was named Asher.
With a smile, Neha tapped her ear. "Good hearing, remember?"

(*Considering giving Neha a strange power* Because I like her and I think it'd suit her :p)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 pm

Sophia gazed around the bumping party,upon noticing Neha.Narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:33 pm

"Speaking of blondie." Neha smiled with fake innocence and waved at Sophia. "I'll catch up with you three later. I've got some... new friends to talk too." As the other three disappeared into the crowd, she walked over to Sophia. "I'll admit, this party's almost impressive. I've seen better though." She glanced around the crowd. "So, where's your boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Sophia returned the fake smile,a glare flashing in her eyes though. "This once small.....compared to most of my partys.." she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:44 pm

"You just keep telling yourself that." Neha gave her another fake smile. "Anyway, you never answered my question. Where's your boyfriend?"

Meanwhile Mal had spotted the two of them talking and was watching from a little ways away, prepared to step in if needed.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:48 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes. "I dunnno..partying maybe?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:52 pm

"You seem satisfied with yourself," Neha stated, seeing Sophia's smirk. "I can't imagine why, however." She shrugged. "Not that it really needed your help anyway. I can find him on my own. I have a few old friends that he'd probably love to say hi to." She gestured to Ian, who was standing not all that far away.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 pm

"Good luck with that.." sophia nodded. Glaneing at Ian,she did seem to be intimidated on the outside...
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:05 pm

"Thanks, but I don't need it." She smiled. She followed Sophia's gaze over to Ian. "Don't worry, Ian's harmless... For the most part. It's me you should be scared of."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Sophia snorted rolling her eyes. "Your amuzing..you think you scare me?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:14 pm

"You should be scared," Neha replied, her eyes turning a dark, blood red for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:13 am

"And why's that?" she raised an eyebrow,staring at her eyes as they changed,not sure how she felt about that...
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:31 am

Neha smiled and blinked, her eyes returning to normal. "You don't want to find out."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:43 am

"Hmph,sure." Sophia smilled.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:45 am

"Don't test me," Neha said, turning to walk away. "If you don't believe me, you should ask that boyfriend of your's. He'd know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: