Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:41 pm

"And nothing really. Not much to tell..." he muttered. Actually, he just really didn't like talking about that phase of his life.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:42 pm

"Theres something..I can tell.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:51 pm

"How about we start here instead: what do you want to know?" Mal asked, not even sure where to start with explaining anything about Neha.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:56 pm

"Err...I dont know...is there anythi g about your past I should know about...Its like after our young childhood we drifted until we were old enough nd started going here..and I know lime mothing of your past."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Mal looked away, the topic being something she'd always hoped would never come up. "It's a long story, really," he said.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:00 pm

"Im open ears..." she smilled softly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:05 pm

Mal shrugged, not really sure how to go about this. "Uh, well, I guess when I was fourteen, I went through this rebellious phase, after I found out about my dad," he started to explain. He was pretty sure that he'd explained before about the drinking problem his dad had developed when Mal had been a toddler. "It was a shock I guess, since I'd been living with Olivia for so long. I got angry that my dad chose to drink his life away instead of taking care of me and how my mom chose him over me. And I ran away and I went through a... rebellious phase."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:10 pm

"Oh..aw..and what happend during the rebelious phase..?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:13 pm

"I got involved with this group of kids. Neha was sort of the 'leader' of the group, I guess you could say. There was a lot of drinking and partying and just a lot of stupid stuff that I'm not proud of that we did... Somewhere along the way, Neha and I started dating, if you could really call it that. It was really on/off... Eventually I realized what I was doing was stupid and when I got my Mystal letter, I was quick to pack up and move to the school to leave that past behind."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:36 pm

"Oh..I see..." she nodded "Well thats all behind you now,right...?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Mal ran a hand through his hair, sighing. "I thought it was," he said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:30 pm

"You could just ignore her.." sophia sugested.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 pm

"You really think she'd be totally okay with being ignored?" Mal asked, wondering whether Sophia had been paying attention to their meeting with Neha.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:36 pm

"nope.Just ignore her until her rage smoothers her into an oblivion?" she smilled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Mal shook his head, knowing it wouldn't be that easy, but smiled a little. "You're silly."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:40 pm

Sophia smilled,sticking her tounge out and taping his cheek "But it'll worrkkkk." she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:45 pm

"Tell you what, you try it out first and let me know if it works," he replied, playfully batting her hand away.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:50 pm

"is my big manly man Maley arfaid of a litte whats her facee..?" sophia teased,squishing his face.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Mal laughed. "Me? Hell no." He shook his head, sticking his tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 7:59 pm

"Well then why don't you try with me?I mean,whats the worst that could happen?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:05 pm

"Because, trust me, she doesn't like being ignored," Mal said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:10 pm

"Who does..?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:16 pm

"Not her. She'll just get even more annoying," Mal replied, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:20 pm

"So..what im hearing is the only way to get her to leave is humiliate her and or kick her as.s?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:24 pm

"Soph, don't even go there," Mal replied. The thing was, even if Neha was a bit of a bit*h, for lack of a better word, he did still care about her, as little as he wanted to, and he didn't want to see her get her butt kicked by Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: