Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D Empty
PostSubject: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:37 pm

A pretty, dark haired girl wandered through the forest in the direction of Mystal. Her face had an innocent look to it, but the way she moved and the way she carried herself seemed almost predatory and dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:50 pm

Sophia hummed walking through the forest,she was relax,but emmiting a mess with me and I hurt you vibes.As she had been haveing a rough week and was slightly on edge.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:55 pm

(Trying to name her and I'm stuck on CoD names and it's bugging me because Mal is a name I stole from CoD too xD I shouldn't name characters on Mondays :p)

The girl scowled as Sophia got in her way, giving her a cold glare. "You're in my way," she growled, not moving to go around Sophia, instead expecting Sophia to move out of her way.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:58 pm

(Haha..poor puppeh)

Sophia raised an eye brow,tilting her head. "Excuse me?" She hissed,she hated rude people and stood stubornly in her place.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:00 pm

(Screw it, I don't care xD I'm gonna name her either Blaise or Neha)

"I said, you're in my way. Move." The girl stood her ground, glaring at Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:10 pm

(I think neha Smile )

"And is there not a big wide open forests to go around me..?" She asked,being retorical.Smilling coldly.a glare in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:11 pm

(Okay ^-^)

"Listen, you're the one that got in my way, so you should move," she said, smiling sweetly. "Now if you'll get out of my way, I'm looking for someone."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:15 pm

"No,I was just walking along minding my own buiesness and you can along being rude.You should move.Besides,Im looking for someone as well."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:26 pm

"Oh really? Who's that?" Neha asked, raising her eyebrows and pretending to be interested.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:27 pm

"What's it to you?,Your new here,you wouldn't know him.I doubt you know anyone yet."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:30 pm

"Oh please, I know people. At least, I know anyone worth knowing around here. Well, and you, I guess." She brushed her dark hair out of her face and looked around. "Why am I even still talking to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:36 pm

"Like who? I'm worth knowing,oh trust me...you don't want to be on my bad side.." sophia sneers "I.don't know,I'm just that Awsome."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Neha looked her up and now before making a face. "Oh, I'm sure you are," she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes and turning away. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have far better things to do and far more interesting people to see. Or 'awesome' as you say." She gave Sophia an ingenuine smile and began to walk away.

Of course, Mal, having the wonderful timing that he did, chose that moment to walk through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:41 pm

"Buh bye! Have fun with your.loser freinds." Sophia smirked,beging to walk in the direction Mal was coming,she grinned when she saw him and went over to give him a hug "mal! Iv been looking for you."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:49 pm

"Sorry, I'm not hanging out with you," Neha replied, beginning to walk away when she saw Mal. Her eyes flashed when she saw Sophia hug him.

"Uh, hey Soph," Mal said, hugging her back. He was a little distracted though, by the dark haired girl standing behind her. It was only natural to be. After all, Neha was a part of the past he was sure he'd left behind, and yet here she stood, real as could be.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 6:41 am

Sophia sighed,frowning slightly..not haveing to turn around to tell he was distracted by neha. "Who is she?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:42 am

Mal rarely looked truly uncomfortable, but right then, that was really the only way to describe his expression. "Uh, no one. Let's just, uh, go." He took Sophia's hand and began to walk away when Neha spoke up.

"Funny. I always thought you preferred dark haired girls over blondes," she said, spitting out the last word as though it tasted bad in her mouth. Her posture was calm and confident, leaning up against a tree with her arms crossed. But her eyes betrayed her, showing her anger.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:50 pm

"He obviously prefers genuine girls more the rude bi*chess like you." Sophia snorted,thing she knew what there relashion ship had been,which didn't bother her much as she knew he had been with other girls as she had been with other guys before.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:11 pm

"Hm, cute." Neha laughed, rolling her eyes and walking over to them.

Mal shifted his weight uncomfortably. It wasn't that he didn't like Neha anymore -- they'd been close friends for a while and he did care about her -- but he was worried about her and Sophia and the fact that they were glaring at each other. Plus Neha was amazingly good at making things awkward between them ever since they'd broken up. "Soph, seriously, let's just go."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Sophia rolled her eyes "fine.let's go before I rip her ducking head off."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:59 pm

(... is that a typo or did daddy do the fck/fudge thing again? XD)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:11 pm

(Haha xD I'm gonna assume typo :p)

"It's funny how you think you're intimidating," Neha said to Sophia, rolling her eyes again. "Anyway, I have to be going myself. See you later." She winked at Mal as she walked past, then disappeared into the trees.
Mal sighed as she disappeared, not sure how he felt about her showing up at Mystal. "Sorry about that..." he said to Sophia, hoping she wasn't going to ask him to explain anything.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:19 pm

"It's fine...but who us she anyway...?" She asked once Neha was gone.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:27 pm

"I... She was my friend, well, I guess more than a friend, a few years ago," Mal explained, actually looking uncomfortable. "And... Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:31 pm

"And what..?" she asked,moticing how he was actually unconftorbal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D   My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

My Mommy Bought Glowsticks! :D
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: