Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Laziness Skill Increased!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:44 pm

"Yeah um. I don't think so... I don't want that to happen" Riley said, shaking her head. "Well that sucks. Of course" she sighed, frowning.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:51 pm

"No one does.." She said and stopped talking, thinking
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:55 pm

"What?" Riley asked, knowing she was probably not going to sleep well anymore. She'd be jumping of shadows.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:59 pm

"Just thinking, nothing to worry about.." She sighed, standing up "I've got to go"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:01 pm

"Aw really?" Riley asked, wanting to follow. It made her feel a bit like a puppy, but she wanted to spend time with Muse. She was cool.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:10 pm

"Yeah, I promised my brother we'd finish something" She considered letting her come along, she might be helpful
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:23 pm

"Oh. Well that's okay. I mean I don't wanna get in the way. I have to practice anyway, and I've got homework..." Riley said awkwardly, giving Muse a smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:25 pm

"Homework? Have you actually been going to classes?" She was shocked. Shocked and confused. "I was wondering if you could give us a hand, but that's fine."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:27 pm

"Well that's the point of school... And I don't wanna dissapoint my dad." Riley said, smiling at her. "Uh really?" she asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:30 pm

"That's a good reason to go, I suppose." She nodded "Yeah, extra help is always good."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:38 pm

"It's just the two of us, so it's hard for him" Riley said quietly, looking at the floor. "What are you doing?" she asked, interested.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:44 pm

"I'm sorry.." She wasn't sure to say "Just making a silly video, I just want him to stop talking to scarecrows in it. Makes him look really crazy.." Cian used scarecrows for other characters since he didn't want to involve others, he'd probably be irritated she brough Riley. Not that she cared.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:46 pm

"Oh well that sounds fun..." Riley smiled, hoping she was making friends. She stood up and stood close to Muse. "What's his name?" she asked, hoping he wasn't tall. Tall people made her feel really small.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:53 pm

"It is, well.. We think it is.." She grinned, tempted to start reading her mind "Cian, we call him CiCi."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:57 pm

"Cool. Is it Irish?" Riley asked, following Muse. She shivered remembering what Muse had said about being violated, and knew sleeping wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 pm

"Yeah, we're Irish... well, our Mom's family is." She looked at her "Don't worry about that so much, it's not that likely to happen. It hasn't in two years.."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:09 pm

"Cool" Riley nodded. "Well that's a little com- how did you- can you- are you like Ashley?" Riley asked, staring with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:18 pm

Muse laughed "She's my sister, it's the family power I mentioned"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:21 pm

"Ohhhhhhhhh" Riley said, standing and nodding. "That makes sooooo much sense" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Laziness Skill Increased!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Cafeteria/lunchroom-
Jump to: