Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Laziness Skill Increased!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Your Laziness Skill Increased! Empty
PostSubject: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:07 am

Riley sat at a table, eating a bag of microwaveable rice. It wasn't five star food, but it was quicker than taking the time to make lunch. She sighed a little, wondering of she should go to class. There were loads of people she hadn't met, but they were probably popular and she didn't have the confidence to talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 11:08 am

(lol)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Muse came out of the kitchen, carrying pizza she had just made. She looked around then picked an empty table to sit at.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Riley looked over, smelling pizza. She'd ask for some, but she didn't know the girl. Red hair... Muse? Olivia had said she might want to avoid Muse. She looked at her rice, it was plain in comparison to the pizza...
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:00 pm

(*wonders if she should come in*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Muse ignored the girl who stared at her, swearing when she realized she had to sit next to her. The rest of the tables were filled with people she hated. Staying as far away from her as possible, Muse sat
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:01 pm

(can I throw ash in? Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:06 pm

(I don't mind...)

Riley looked up at Muse, stabbing her rice. "Hi..." she said quietly, trying not to smell the pizza.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Azure walked into the cafeteria, having a cup of blood and frowned at the tables being full, and people staring. I coolly stared back and walked through the throng.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:10 pm

(Sure, have fun)

Muse glanced at her, trying to figure out why she spoke.

"Who're you?" She missed having access to the student files. It had been awesome knowing who everyone was.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Ashley hummed,appearing next to muse,siping coffe "hey muse! hey riley!",she grinned,in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:12 pm

"Riley" she said quietly. "Hi Ash" she smiled, before going back to her rice.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:14 pm

"Hey Ashley." She smiled, offering Ashley a piece of pizza then turned to face Riley. "What year are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Azure made her way to the door, when some kid purposefully pushed her down, spilling her blood onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:17 pm

"mmm,yummy.Thanks",Ashley grinned,takeing the pizza and eating it.Well she ate,sometimes now.Sometimes forcefully.But the really good food,mainly muse's she would eat.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:17 pm

"mmm,yummy.Thanks",Ashley grinned,takeing the pizza and eating it.Well she ate,sometimes now.Sometimes forcefully.But the really good food,mainly muse's she would eat.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Riley smiled. "I'm in first year, but I'm nearly seventeen. My powers didn't really develop in time" she said awkwardly. She was small, so it didn't matter. The only person smaller than her so far was Olivia.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:27 pm

Muse frowned, not sure wether to like her or not. She was a first year, but she wasn't young an annoying. After a minute, she decided to try and be nice to her. She put a few piece of pizza on a seperate plate and pushed it towards Riley.

"Do you like the place so far?"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:27 pm

I got up, grabbed the kid and teleported somewhere. The kid was never seen again.

(*leaves*)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:30 pm

"Thanks... This is good" Riley said, taking a bite. "It's nice. Everybody's really good at magic and seems to have kids..." she laughed
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 4:46 pm

"Made it myself." She grinned "Yeah, not sure where half them came from though"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:00 pm

"That's fantastic!" Riley grinned, eating it. She smiled at Muse. "You're fire right?" she asked curious
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:03 pm

"Fire and a family power." She nodded
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:07 pm

"Cool. I thought I was fire, but it's some form of electricity magic..." Riley said, frowning a little. Problem with having a rare power was that nobody could help her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 5:29 pm

"Electricity magic?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Laziness Skill Increased!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Cafeteria/lunchroom-
Jump to: