Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Laziness Skill Increased!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:55 am

"Yeah..." Riley said, showing her a little ball of electricity.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:38 am

Muse stared at it, she'd never even heard of that magic "That's cool"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 am

"I just have to avoid swimming pools... I don't need to electrocute people" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:05 am

(*wants to join*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:23 pm

"Dunno,there might be a day when you do" She was only half joking of course, crazy stuff did happen here
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:33 pm

Riley's eyes widened a little. "Thanks for the support." she said, rolling her eyes. "The pizza's amazing though" she grinned
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:41 pm

"Hey, it's true though.." She said, trying not to laugh at her reaction "Thanks, I love cooking"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:47 pm

"Well, maybe a small shock. I don't get angry much. So yeah" Riley shrugged. "I can cook with a recipie. Otherwise it's beans on toast or pasta. Or tinned soup" she smiled, thinking of convience foods as she pushed her hair out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:50 pm

"I wasn't really thinking that way, some really strange stuff happens here.." She was expecting Riley to get kidnaped within the week "You could try eating the stuff the cooks make, though I advise against it"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:02 pm

"Really? I mean will I be safe?" Riley asked, looking at Muse. "I didn't fancy it, so express rice it was" she smiled
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:06 pm

"You should be, if you're careful.. though everyone knows being careful isn't fun..." She shrugged "I'm the rice could taste good with a bit of salt.."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:12 pm

"Well... I like being careful. Well I'm not too dare devily" she smiled, eating the pizza crusts. "It was a bit bland..." she nodded.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:14 pm

"The best way to stay safe here is..." She frowned "Yeah, there really isn't a best way... just learn how to kick a*s and you're good"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:17 pm

"Well I can bite? I'm a horrible fighter. My dad taught me how to throw a punch, and get out of a few grips and holds. But that's it" Riley said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:28 pm

"Go ahead, if it's a guy feel free to kick them in their soft spot.." She grinned "Nothing's wrong with a bit of dirty fighting if it's in self defense"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:32 pm

"True. I'd feel bad, but better than anything bad happening." Riley smiled. "Yeah that is true..." she nodded, hoping it wouldn't come to that.

(Riley: I'm safe :3
Me: *make all the bad happen to Riley*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:37 pm

(She still may or may not be safe in that case, depending who's she's with when the bad stuffs happen)

"If you don't spend time with the wrong people, I don't think anything bad should happen"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:40 pm

(Also true :3)

"Who are the wrong people? I mean, I was with Olivia and we were fine" Riley said, deciding not to mention the man who'd told her about the man who'd told her about her magic.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:47 pm

"I could be considered wrong people.." Her grin grew "As could Livi. Wrong people are the people bad things seem to happen to a lot, so that'd be most of my friends."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Riley looked at her. "Well... Em, now I'm worried. What sort of bad things?" she asked, wanting to go home. She missed her dad.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:06 pm

"Girls tend to get kidnapped at one point or another, so I suggest being careful... though I do think you'll be bored to death if you do that" She thought "And sometimes an assassin tries to help the new girl."
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:17 pm

"Uhhh...kidnapped?" Riley asked, eyes widened. "I'll try. Well, I'm kinda boring" she shrugged "An assassin? Really? Why?" she asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:23 pm

"Yes, kidnapped. Sometimes for... entertainment. Sometimes as bait, no difference really. You're gagged and bound and the room smells like dirt and sweat" Riley's reaction amused her, most people were used to it "I don't think you're very boring, but I did just meet you." She sighed "An assassin might help you because they were paid to.. or maybe they just think you're interesting"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 pm

"Entertainment?" Riley's eyes widened. "Well um. I'm just gonna stand in a salt circle. Does that even work? Stop demons I mean?" she asked, wondering.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:34 pm

"What I mean is they'll.. violate you.." She was having a hard time not laughing "No, but a bit of blood might."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Laziness Skill Increased!   Your Laziness Skill Increased! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Laziness Skill Increased!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Cafeteria/lunchroom-
Jump to: