Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not gonna bother with a title

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Not gonna bother with a title Empty
PostSubject: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Muse appeared in the commons, bleeding. Her clothing was covered in blood, mostly her's. Mumbling something, she dropped the gun she had been holding.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:31 pm

(nice muse XD)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:33 pm

( LOVIN *glomps*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:34 pm

(ZANNIE *is glomped* *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:48 pm

(Hey Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:49 pm

(Didn't even see this >.< Geez I'm unobservant D: Sorry)

Olivia, who had been sitting on the couch in the commons with her knees drawn up to her chest and her head resting on them, turned to look at Muse. Her eyes widened in surprise and worry. "What did you do?" she asked immediately.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Muse didn't have the chance to even look at Olivia. Cian had appeared and tackled her, pining her to the ground

(XD It's okay)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Olivia watched, wide eyed. She was trying to make sense of what was going on in front of her, but she was having trouble doing so.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Muse freaked and, not knowing who it was, started to scream, trying to find a knife

Cian swore, letting go and hurrying to get up. He went to pick up the gun and paused, watching her roll on around on the floor flailing her arms. After a moment, he threw the gun out the window
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:03 pm

Olivia ducked, just narrowly avoiding the gun hitting her in the head, then looked back over at Muse and Cian. "What is going on?" she asked, hoping one of them would answer her.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 pm

((*Sets up binoculars and watched thread from afar*))
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:08 pm

"Muse is.." Cian frowned, watching Muse get up and stab a wall "Being Muse? She's still freaking about what happened"

Last edited by Muse Wright on Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:11 pm

"What happened?" Olivia asked, glancing at Muse and frowning. She was going over the events of the past week or two in her head, but she was a little distracted by what was going on in her own life.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:13 pm

"... Uh.." He was pretty sure Muse would murder him if he said anything "Ask her if she ever calms do-Put the first year down, Muse!" Muse had lifted a first year up by the collar and was slamming his head off a wall
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:14 pm

"Muse, stop!" Olivia was on her feet now and hurried over to Muse. She braced herself for Muse to attack her or something like she had done to Cian. "Put him down!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Muse glared at Olivia when she spoke, then threw the first year at her. Cian had already run away
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:50 pm

(lol Azure: Now why can Muse do that and I can't?! Me:....not gonna answer that >.<)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Olivia, although she had been prepared, let out a tiny squeak of surprise as both she and the first year tumbled to the ground. The first year immediately took off and Olivia stood up. "Muse! What's going on? Calm down please!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:28 am

Muse glared for a second, then grabbed at Olivia
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:21 am

Olivia leaped back, eyes widening in surprise and even a little bit of fear.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:46 am

Muse continued glaring, then fell over backwards
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:54 am

"Muse!" Olivia was about as confused as she could get. She was worried about Muse and she just wanted to know what was going on. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Muse stood back up, frowning at Olivia. She mumbled something, then pat Olivia's head before starting to leave
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Olivia just stood there for a moment, trying to comprehend what had just happened in the past five minutes before shaking her head and following Muse. "What's going on with you right now?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Muse paused, glancing at Olivia

"Gotta go back"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna bother with a title   Not gonna bother with a title Empty

Back to top Go down

Not gonna bother with a title
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next