Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless Empty
PostSubject: Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless   Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:22 am

Mal sat on the couch, bored out of his mind. He had been planning on watching some tv, but there was nothing interesting on. So, instead, he found himself staring up at the ceiling due to a lack of things to do.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless   Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:26 am

((...interesting title.))

PJ stumbled into the commons, almost tripping over himself a few times. "Maaaaaaaaaal!" he sang, twirling and dropping to his knees at Mal's feet. He looked up at him and flicked his eyebrows up in a completely, totally, absolutely non-suggestive way. At all.
"Heyyyy," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless   Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:29 am

(Just stole a line from a song I was listening to :p *Sucks at titles*)

Mal raised an eyebrow at PJ as he walked into the commons. "What's up?" he asked after a pause, giving PJ a quick wave.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless   Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:32 am

((A-ha.))

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I dunno. Never beeeeeeeeen. HA!" PJ chimed. "Heyyyyy, Maaaaaaaal. Do y'know where my hands went? 'Cause I can't find them anywhere!" At this PJ's facial expression went from elated to completely distraught, and started feeling around the ground at his feet and around Mal's ankles.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless   Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:38 am

Mal frowned at PJ's strange behavior. "PJ? Are you okay?" he asked. "Your hands are attached to your arms. Right there." He pointed.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless   Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:40 am

"Hmmm?" PJ looked at his hands and stretched his fingers. "GASP! Wow, you're smart." PJ's face lit up once more. "Did you steal my handsssss?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless   Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:42 am

Mal laughed at being called smart. Though he wasn't stupid, he wasn't exactly smart either. "Nope, they were there the whole time."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless   Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:46 am

"Noooooo! Someone took my hands." PJ stoop and sat down next to Mal, snuggling into his side in a completely, totally, absolutely non-suggestive way. "My friend gave me this pie and he eats them all the time to keep from getting sober. Whatever sober means. 'Cause he goes craaaaaaaazy when he's sober. A lot of my friends are dead because of this one time he didn't have a pie..." PJ then burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless   Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:48 am

Mal was completely lost as to what PJ was talking about, but when he burst into tears, he awkwardly patted him on the head. "Er, uh, there, there. It'll be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless   Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody's gonna tell me that a smile's ever meaningless
Page 1 of 1