Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Romeo to My Juliet

Go down 
+2
Aimee (Ph.D)
Sims
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:39 pm

"Go into it. You'll catch a cold" Levi said, not sure why he was caring so much. She didn't care for him. He tried to sit up, actually managing, as he felt sand in his back, realising how cut it was as he saw the blood on the sandy stone. It wasn't as black as it used to be, actually having a redish tint to it.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:42 pm

Aiya frowned at him, looking back at the cave before him again. Being careful, she headed back to him. "well i can't just leave you like this.." she mumbled, avoiding his gaze.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:44 pm

"I'll be fine" Levi said, coughing a little. It hurt a lot. He made a mental note not to cough.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:47 pm

"Just.. come on.." helping him stand up, Aiya wrapped her arm around his back and helped him stagger across the rocks ledge.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Levi tried to hold as much of his weight as he could. He stumbled a little, nearly falling down further on the ledge. He managed to catch himself, making it to the cave without any major casualties.

(Mommy how'd you meet daddy?
I pushed him off a cliff)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Aiya helped him slide in, but went to the furthest corner of the small cave when they were inside. She hugged her knees, watching him intently without catching his eyes.

( Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Levi leaned against the wall, glad they were out of that. "What is your problem?" he asked her, hoping it would blow over soon.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:02 pm

"My problem?" she asked, looking at him funny.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:04 pm

"You keep staring at me funny... I'm not gonna do anything. I couldn't even if I wanted to" Levi said, frustrated. He tried not to loose his temper, wondering if this girl was stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:16 pm

A part of her believed him, but another part of her also said beware. Still, she relaxed a bit. "S-sorry.." she muttered, sighing. the rain outside was now pouring.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Levi sighed, picking at his back, and checking his arms and legs to see if they were cut. Most of the damage had been on his back... He looked at Aiya. Nice one...using me as a human shield he thought bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:28 pm

"How.. badly are you hurt?" she asked, seeing his expression.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:29 pm

"My backs a bit cut, and there's a gash on one of my arms, but apart from that it's fine" Levi said curtly, dulling down his injuries. Sometimes he wished he had healing magic.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:34 pm

"I'm.. sorry. I didn't mean to push us over the edge. " she said honestly. "I just.. can't stand storms.." She was trembling, though she tried to hide it by clutching her hands. She was just waiting for more thunder.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:35 pm

((It's storming really hard here.
So it's like all atmossphere-y and stuff.
Very cool. ^-^))
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:43 pm

"I doubt you did. If you had meant to, you'd have just pushed me" Levi said. He noticed how scared she was, but trying to comfort her would probably make it worse. He hissed a little, turning so she couldn't see his back.

(cool Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:53 pm

(convient XD )

"So.. how do you think were going to get out of here?" nobody knew she was out here, and the only three people who would notice her missing would be Emerald, Muse, and Olivia.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:55 pm

"I don't have a clue. We'll have to wait until that blows over..." Levi said. "Do you have anybody that might look for you? Nobody will look for me" he said. Nobody likes me. "Because I don't know if there's anyway off this ledge..." he said, looking out at the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:03 pm

"Well, i told a friend that i was going for a walk.. but she was taking a nap when i left so i doubt she'll notice till morning.." Aiya bit her lip, leaning her head back against the wall. "So in other words, were stuck here?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:07 pm

Levi made a face. "Think so yeah." he sighed. "And it gets really cold... So there's a chance we could get hypothermia. So we either light a fire which will make this really smoky... We'd have to do it near the entrance. And we don't have anything to light a fire with" he said, musing out loud. He searched his pockets and found his lighter. "Okay, we don't have anything to light..." he said
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Aiya thought of an idea on how to stay warm, but scrapped it quickly. "Maybe there something in this cave.." she thought out loud. It was dark and hard to see so it was highly possible. She rummaged around next to herself, jamming her finger on a rock. Still, she felt something that felt like grass.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:18 pm

"I don't really fell the cold, so I suppose you can have my shirt if you need it. It's all covered in blood though" Levi said, as she probably didn't want that. "...find anything?" he asked, looking for rocks from where he was sitting.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Aiya dug for a minute more. "I found a couple of sticks and leaves." she told him, crawling towards him.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:39 pm

"Okay..." Levi said, making a circle of rocks. "That isn't going to last us very long" Levi said, putting them into the rock circle and pile looking at it. "Do you want it now, or should we wait until it's colder...?" he asked, as it was up to her.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm

"Lets wait." she smiled slightly. "Its suppose to be below freezing tonight, and were wet."

(*is gonna make it like november* )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Romeo to My Juliet
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: