Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Romeo to My Juliet

Go down 
+2
Aimee (Ph.D)
Sims
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sims
Admin
Sims

The Romeo to My Juliet  Empty
PostSubject: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:58 am

Aiya walked through the woods, her blonde hair cautiously following her as she turned around a tree. She had only been here about a month or two, and she was already breaking one of the biggest school rules of all time. Don't go into the forest. She laughed at that, thinking of what Charlie would say. He'd probably smack her, then lie, saying he never did it.
Stepping over a log, she walked into a rocky clearing, hearing the sound of rushing water. She looked to her left and saw a beautiful waterfall pouring over a mountain of rocks, sprinkling down some more before going over another mountainous edge. She also took notice of the vast ocean that now laid before her, sparkling as the sun started to set.

Last edited by Aiya Storm on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Levi sighed, walking through the forest. He didn't know how much longer he could hold onto the water magic for. It was only a matter of time. He'd slip up eventually. Frowning, he sat on a log, staring at the water. He'd come here practically every day this week as the water helped him keep control on his magic.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:09 pm

she stared at the scene for a couple of minutes before she started to turn back. Then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw something move. Was it a person? she took a step forward and became sure it was. She shrugged, deciding to approach it. Because of the way the sun was settting and the darkness of the forming clouds, she couldn't tell who it was.
"Hello?" she said a bit nervous as she approached the person sitting.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Levi looked up, and nearly fell off the log. "Oh...hi" he said, hoping she didn't think he was creeping on her. She was kinda pretty... But didn't she have a boyfriend? Emerald...Grant... One of the other boys. He couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:19 pm

(Right! emerald *forgot*)

She jumped back a bit as she saw who it was. Levi Jay, the son of Quiris Jay. "Oh.. sorry.. I'll go.." she started to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:21 pm

(wait....*comes out of lurking* how old are they....)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:24 pm

(first year Razz)

Levi sighed, shaking his head. "No it's okay... I'll go" he said, getting up. He didn't think he'd stick around much longer. Pax seemed okay with him...but he was used to the resentment.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:27 pm

She flinched a bit as he moved, but otherwise stayed put. "It looks like it might storm soon anyways.." she mumbled, hating storms with a passion.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:32 pm

She seemed familiar...But that was kinda crazy. "Do you not like storms?" Levi asked. He loved them...
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:33 pm

(Oh, I see....*goes back into lurking*)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 pm

(we made a list, kinda, ,of what we wanted to rp :3)

"no.." she shook her head. "they scare me.." Up ahead, lightning shot through the sky, thunder booming seconds after. Aiya gave a yelp and moved to the nearest living thing, which happened to be Levi. She crashed into his chest and pushed them to the edge, making them teeter.

(^.^)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:43 pm

(gotcha...fun actually XD

*now goes back to lurking*)
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:46 pm

(We only have one more plot *panics* )

Levi was shocked from her sudden contact. He started to fall backwards, trying to push her onto the solid ground. His foot couldn't find any footing, and pulled them both down. This was gonna hurt...
He clutched her close, hoping at least one of them might walk away from this fall.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:47 pm

(um, make a new one after that one? make it to where quiris kidnaps aiya or something and levi comes to the rescue!)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:59 pm

(ah! well, this one will probably last a few days, and the other one is longer, so it'll be more like a week, and then hopefully, we'll think of something by then?)

Aiya held onto Levi despite everything, screaming a bit.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:19 pm

They hit off rocks where the cliff edge jutted out, scraping Levi's back. He tried to cover Aiya from the debris as they hit the ground with a large thud. He let out a groan, everything hazy.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:25 pm

Though she was disoriented by the fall and the sudden thud to the ground, Aiya was unhurt. Seeing she was laying on Levi, she shoved herself off as it started to sprinkle. She looked around, finidng that they were on the second layer of rocks, right above the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Levi groaned, smelling salt. Was he dead? That would suck. He tried to get up, not successfully as he was in quite a lot of pain. He'd taken most, if not all of the damage.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:00 pm

She looked up at the rain, then at levi. "you-you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:09 pm

"Little...little bit bleeding" Levi said, looking up at the sky. How far had they fallen?
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Standing up, Aiya grabbed some rock and tried to climb back up, only to fall back down and on top of Levi. "Sorry.." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 pm

"Umph" Levi said, trying to stay concious. "S'fine" he said, even though it wasn't. He tried to blink to remove the tears from his eyes, which he did successfully, the only thing he'd managed to do so far.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:28 pm

"I dont think we can climb up.. or down.." she looked over the edge to the crashing waves. "Were stuck.." The rain started to pelt them harder.
Back to top Go down
Aimee (Ph.D)
Aimee (Ph.D)

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 pm

"Check round the cliff face. See if you can find a cave to shelter in" Levi said, trying to sit up again. It felt like broken ribs.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:36 pm

"O-okay.." Aiya nodded, still wary of him. she hugged to the wall tightly, cringing as more thunder shook the ground. Taking a deep breath, she turned around the corner a bit and saw what looked like a cave. "I- I found one!" she said through the wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Romeo to My Juliet    The Romeo to My Juliet  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Romeo to My Juliet
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: