Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Follow the yellow brick road!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 am

Kit/Lovin wrote:
Sabrina Marcs wrote:
Kit/Lovin wrote:
(Azure: ....what is up with people avoiding me and my dark magic? Me:....dark magic is taboo here. Azure: O.O YOUR KIDDING! *wants to go home now* Me: XD no.

cheesie, she said the riddle already....)

((I realize that, but there was other writing about instructions that Azure didn't say anything about it...and it was some riddle, and Sabrina probably didn't understand what that meant...plus you made a new post and...

Ugh, forget it. ._. *Goes to fix it*))

(oh, its a legend all Demon Realm kids are told supposedly to scare them into being obedient, cause they can never be good....yeah *doesn't say the rest*)
((Well, okay then. ._.))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:10 am

Aiya watched her go, her mouth slightly open. "Jerk stole my map.." She said, sad.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:12 am

Aiya Storm wrote:
Aiya watched her go, her mouth slightly open. "Jerk stole my map.." She said, sad.

(she didn't actually, she left it on the table. she knows you all can't find your way there anyway, only SPECIAL peeps can read the forbidden lines, cause they are forbidden....)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:13 am

((...I suddenly feel like Lovin has taken over the whole thing.))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:14 am

Sabrina Marcs wrote:
((...I suddenly feel like Lovin has taken over the whole thing.))

(LOVIN IS WAITING ON YA'LL TO FOLLOW!!!!! sigh....seriously folks I thought mystalers always followed each other....)

Last edited by Kit/Lovin on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:14 am

"Well... What do we do now?" Olivia asked, frowning. She figured that the cave idea was out now that they didn't have someone that could read the map.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:18 am

(-_- *iz waiting and getting impatient....*)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:20 am

(i dunno whats going on anymore... >.<)

"Lets follow her." Aiya said simply, waving her hand wildly in the air. "Wait up!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:21 am

(Simple. Someone: Hey, wait not so fast you!!!! *tags along ignoring Azure's leave me alone comments and gets in with it* its that simple folks....)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:21 am

Kit/Lovin wrote:
(Simple. Someone: Hey, wait not so fast you!!!! *tags along ignoring Azure's leave me alone comments and gets in with it* its that simple folks....)
((...I didn't know that's what you want us to do.

Excuse me for being extremely stupid and oblivious.

That's just who I am.))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 am

(lol its ok, was just wondering why no one was coming to a conclusion of sorts. What I want ya'll to do? BE YOUR MYSTAL SELVES AND NOT LET THIS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 am

Sabrina Marcs wrote:
Kit/Lovin wrote:
((...I didn't know that's what you want us to do.

Excuse me for being extremely stupid and oblivious.

That's just who I am.))
(I didn't know either, Cheeseh xD I was like, "Well then, that's the end of that..."

On the other hand, I dun think Livi would have followed Azure anyway >.< )

"Aiya..." Olivia sighed, but followed her after Azure. She was pretty sure that this wasn't going to end well, but she went with it regardless.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:25 am

((Oh great, my really sensitive, touchy-feely side just kicked in.
I can't stop crying, guys.))
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 am

Sabrina Marcs wrote:
(Why are you crying? D: Dun cry! *Huggles*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:27 am

(of course it isn't gonna end well. THIS IS MYSTAL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! lol XD)

For the life of me, I forgot to actually examine the map. Stupid. I turned around, thinking of ways to persuade them to leave before someone got hurt, but saw she brought the map and changed my mind. I simply waved my hands in a 'fine' gesture. "Lead the way to the forest then." I muttered, going to the back of the group, not liking how the two well really the whole group's feeling of disgruntledness and other not so nice emotions were radiating off of them in waves.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 am

Olivia Byrd wrote:
Sabrina Marcs wrote:
((I feel really offended for some reason. I guess I have a problem. I'm just not gonna RP on this thread anymore. I'm afraid that I'll screw something up and dissapoint Lovin. Sorry for being such an overly dramatic, touchy-feely, whining and crying b*itch. Carry on without me, please.))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 am

(Cheezers... D:)

"yay, i win!" Aiya said happily. Clutching her map close, she headed to the edge of the forest.

Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 am

Sabrina Marcs wrote:
Olivia Byrd wrote:
Sabrina Marcs wrote:
((I feel really offended for some reason. I guess I have a problem. I'm just not gonna RP on this thread anymore. I'm afraid that I'll screw something up and dissapoint Lovin. Sorry for being such an overly dramatic, touchy-feely, whining and crying b*itch. Carry on without me, please.))
(No, Cheeseh D: I don't think anyone meant to offend you :c And this is an RPG, if someone's plan gets messed up, well, stuff happens and you've got to work around it :p That's why RPing is meant to help you with your writing
And please, don't think so lowly about yourself :c We don't care if you 'whine' and 'cry' and stuff, we want you to be able to trust us and share your concerns with us. We're your friends, it's what we do.
We love you Cheeseh :3

On a side note, I think I'm gonna stop RPing, 'cause I need to go to bed soon. No sense in having you guys stuck with Livi while I'm gone :p)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:35 am

(....ok, I'm leaving if people hate me rping that much, whatever bye. No Evil or Very Mad Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 3109880167)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:37 am

Kit/Lovin wrote:
(....ok, I'm leaving if people hate me rping that much, whatever bye. No Evil or Very Mad Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 3109880167)
(No! Don't leave! >.< Nobody meant to offend anyone, and we love RPing with you, nobody said that they didn't!)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:38 am

Kit/Lovin wrote:
((No, Lovin. I don't hate you RPing. That's just my problem, I take everything like people are trying to hurt me. >.< I'm so sorry.
And Puppy, thank you. I just stopped crying, now I am again. Laughing ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow the yellow brick road!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: