Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Follow the yellow brick road!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sims
Admin
Sims

Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:29 am

"All i know is that its in the middle of the forest.." She bit her lip. "I spose this is a bit dangerous.. but exciting!" she added with an afterthought. Smelling something odd, she glanced at Azura. "I think she could spare some.." she told Sabrina.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:33 am

Preslea looked over at Azure. "Oh dear.." She said softly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:34 am

Olivia glanced over at Azure and again wrapped her arms around herself tightly, remembering that Azure had dark magic.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:37 am

Sabrina glanced over and sighed, shaking her head. "It's okay. Anyway, where are we going?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:39 am

I heard one of the girls and sighing, decided to ditch the plate and take the blood. I got up to leave, summoning a big bottle of wine and blood. "Take it, I'm out of here anyway." I said without looking, bored out of my skull, thinking of maybe finding some local nightlife, something. I took a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:41 am

"Well... if we just follow this.." she looked at the map, which happened to not be written in english.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:43 am

Sabrina smiled and traced her hand along a meat that was covered in blood, then licked her fingers as she walked around Aiya and looked over her shoulder. "You know what language that is?" she asked. "We could get some kind of book to translate it...or something."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 am

Olivia glanced at the map. "I'm not sure how we're going to follow it, unless someone can read that language..." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:44 am

(.....*considers and sees where your going with this....you would be right.....*)

I ignored the girl but did look at the piece of paper as I walked by. "Demonic language." I called out and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:45 am

Sabrina Marcs wrote:
Sabrina smiled and traced her hand along a meat that was covered in blood, then licked her fingers as she walked around Aiya and looked over her shoulder. "You know what language that is?" she asked. "We could get some kind of book to translate it...or something."

(the first bit of my post was if she was talking to Azure....)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:49 am

(*didn't know she had a plan*
I usually roleplay post to post XD)

"Wait, what?" Aiya called out, reaching for her but thinking better of it. "You can read this?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:50 am

Sabrina looked at Azure. "Come back here," she demanded, chasing after her. "You know what that is? Translate for us," Sabrina said, then with an afterthought, she added, "You seem bored. Searching the cave may be exciting."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:51 am

Olivia glanced at Azure then at the map. She was curious as to what it said, but stayed quiet. Sabrina and Aiya seemed to have it under control.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:54 am

I stopped, sighing. I turned around and gave her a sarcastic look. "Whatever." But I walked over and took the piece of paper from her hands, and began to read. "Don't touch me." I said sharply when one of them got too close. As much as they were annoying, I really was trying to be good.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:56 am

Sabrina shook her head at the girl, immediately realizing that she was, ahem, an arrogant little prick. She followed behind her, not getting too close, and stood there with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:59 am

Preslea looked at the girl, she realized she was dark magic. She stepped back. "I wouldn't make her mad..She might hurt some of us.." She said refering to herself and Liv.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:59 am

(*has made a riddleish thing already* XD)

I translated it with ease. "Follow the lines only the Devils may read, which lead to Orion's Cradle. Complete the tests and you may proceed; fail and suffer a demon's tear." I paused at the end, my eyes widening. No, it couldn't be....No, it was just a silly legend meant to scare young demons and children alike. At the bottom of the page was tiny writing stating that there would be more instructions if you passed the tests. I took a deep breath and sat down on the other side of the table and put the paper down, my head in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:01 am

I was now considering the option that indeed it was real, which meant that everything we considered legends....No no no no no. Absolutely not. The Prime Evils were myth! I didn't realize I was muttering under my breath, "They're not real , they're not real, they're not real, the Prime Evils aren't real, its just a silly legend...it is it is it is NOT REAL...." the myst now visible and lethal, turned azure colored as I was stressing, and hovered around me.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:02 am

Olivia hugged her arms tighter around herself and nodded in agreement with Pres, making sure to keep a safe distance from Azure. She listened to the riddle quietly, not really understanding much besides the fact that they were supposed to complete some tests or they would be in big trouble. When Azure began to look freaked out, she glanced at her friends, unsure as to whether this was still a good idea. She jumped back a good distance more when she saw the myst.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:02 am

"S'okay," Sabrina whispered to Pres. "I'll protect ya." She stood upright and stood there quietly, watching everything calmly.

Last edited by Sabrina Marcs on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:03 am

Aiya gave a weak grimace, attempting to be friendly. She stepped in front of the others so she was in front. "Um.. something wrong?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:03 am

(Azure: ....what is up with people avoiding me and my dark magic? Me:....dark magic is taboo here. Azure: O.O YOUR KIDDING! *wants to go home now* Me: XD no.

cheesie, she said the riddle already....)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 am

I looked up, now determined. I looked pale but then again, I was always pale. "Um...depends....anyways, I um...have to go....and its probably NOT a good idea for you all to follow me...or go to that cave......thanks for showing it to me....BYE!" I called out, starting to walk briskly towards the doors. First stop: Follow the lines only the devils can read. Simple, that meant the forbidden lines....
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:06 am

Kit/Lovin wrote:
(Azure: ....what is up with people avoiding me and my dark magic? Me:....dark magic is taboo here. Azure: O.O YOUR KIDDING! *wants to go home now* Me: XD no.

((I realize that, but there was other writing about instructions that Azure didn't say anything about it...and it was some riddle, and Sabrina probably didn't understand what that meant...plus you made a new post and...

Ugh, forget it. ._. *Goes to fix it*))
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:08 am

Sabrina Marcs wrote:
Kit/Lovin wrote:

((I realize that, but there was other writing about instructions that Azure didn't say anything about it...and it was some riddle, and Sabrina probably didn't understand what that meant...plus you made a new post and...

Ugh, forget it. ._. *Goes to fix it*))

(oh, its a legend all Demon Realm kids are told supposedly to scare them into being obedient, cause they can never be good....yeah *doesn't say the rest*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow the yellow brick road!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: