Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Follow the yellow brick road!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sims
Admin
Sims

Follow the yellow brick road! Empty
PostSubject: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:51 pm

Running down the hall as fast as her feet would carry her, Aiya ran into the lunch room with a piece of paper tightly in her hand. She looked around frantically for a friendly face.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 pm

((*Comes on thread*
*Looks around*
Um...guess I'll RP then? *Wonders if you don't want me to*))
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:53 pm

Preslea sat a the table, eating some salad. She was staring at a wall, very focused on something.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:54 pm

(*wants to join with awkward Azure, but is sure light peeps here wouldn't like her*)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Olivia sat quietly at a table by herself, not too far away from Preslea, nibbling on some fruit loops without milk and writing in her notebook.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Kit/Lovin wrote:
(*wants to join with awkward Azure, but is sure light peeps here wouldn't like her*)
(Liv likes her just fine, she's just terrified of her dark magic xD (With good reason, I think xD))
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:56 pm

((Um...*RPs anyway*))

Sabrina sat in the back of the lunchroom, chowing down on some strips of raw bacon.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 pm

(everyone should rp together :3 *wants it this way* its more fun with more people)

catching sight of Preslea, Olivia, and Sabrina, aiya cupped her hands over her mouth. "Hey guys, come here!" She said excitedly.

Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:01 am

Sabrina glanced up when someone yelled, and sighed. "Do I have to?" she called backm feeling incredibly lazy today.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:02 am

(true dat sims, but me thinks Cal shouldn't be here cause of the couple thing, and since Alex is supposedly with Quiris.....Azure shall behave herself XD)

I walked into the lunchroom, hungry.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 am

Olivia looked up, slightly disoriented, when she heard someone yell. After a head shake and a bit of rapid blinking, she seemed to regain her bearings and looked up at Aiya. "What is it?" she asked as she walked over.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:03 am

Preslea looked up and smiled. She threw her plate in the trash and walked over to her. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:05 am

Kit/Lovin wrote:
(true dat sims, but me thinks Cal shouldn't be here cause of the couple thing, and since Alex is supposedly with Quiris.....Azure shall behave herself XD)

I walked into the lunchroom, hungry.
((Bri: But...but I like the "couple thing". ;-;

Shut up. >.< ))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:06 am

She grinnned as Preslea and Olivia joined her. "I found this map to a cave in the forest!" She smiled. "It would be fun to go check it out." she flailed her arms out, and accidently smacked Azura in the shoulder. "Sorry." she smiled to her. "Sabrina..." she whined. "Come with!"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:07 am

"Fiiiine," Sabrina said, sighing and standing. She grabbed the pack of uncooked bacon and ate a few strips as she walked up.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:10 am

(cheese knows why...cause it would be awkward XD )

I noticed a few girls around my age being loud, I was tempted to tell to to be quiet, people were studying and doing all sorts of boring things. I walked into the kitchen to find something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:11 am

"A cave? I guess..." Olivia said, not knowing what could be so interesting about a cave. Granted, this was Mystal, and she really should have known better than that.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:13 am

"Sounds fun.." Preslea smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 am

I came out with a huge plate of rare meats and a goblet of wine and a mixture of blood. I sat down at the table next to the loud girls from earlier. I began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:17 am

Aiya Storm wrote:
She grinnned as Preslea and Olivia joined her. "I found this map to a cave in the forest!" She smiled. "It would be fun to go check it out." she flailed her arms out, and accidently smacked Azura in the shoulder. "Sorry." she smiled to her. "Sabrina..." she whined. "Come with!"

)
(*did not see this but yeah, Azure is slightly annoyed with ya'll anyway so just pretend she ignores this k?*)
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 am

(*wonders why she is adding anime movies to her insta que for netflix...*)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:22 am

(works for me)

"yay!" Aiya jumped in the air, happy.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:24 am

"You must be excited!" Preslea laughed.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:25 am

Olivia laughed slightly at Aiya's excitement. "Any idea what's in this cave?" she asked, tilting her head to be able to somewhat see the piece of paper Aiya was holding.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:27 am

Sabrina stood there quietly, finishing off the bacon and licking her lips. "Wish I could have something bloody," she muttered to herself, crossing her arms and watching everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow the yellow brick road!   Follow the yellow brick road! Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow the yellow brick road!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: The forest-
Jump to: