Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here Empty
PostSubject: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:07 pm

So, time to shamelessly self-promote!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hey guys. I decided that I might as well start writing. ^-^ This has nothing to do with Mystal, all though I might slip in a few referneces here and there. Wink

It can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And go ahead and post some tips and corrections and praise. Mostly praise. I like praise.[url=http://www.walltowallstencils.com/f/f643.gif]

Last edited by Sabrina Marcs on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:09 pm

FRIENDS GIF! ASDFGHJKL! LOVE THAT SHOW!
*gives a million gold stars*
*claps* good job my friend, excited to see how this goes :3
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:12 pm

I've seen a bit of it, and kinda like it. I just really love that GIF. :3
OH MY GOD IT'S SO MANY! Very Happy
Thanks! :3
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:44 pm

...Kitty can't be the only one to comment. I mean, that just makes me feel unloved.

Or maybe I'm impatient.

Although impatient is logical, I'm going with unloved.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:23 pm

OOH! Something to read! And make a cover for! Yay! ^-^ *Runs off to read*
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Hehe. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:42 pm

I LUFFED IT ^-^ I like fun stories and I cannot wait to see where it goes! Very Happy
Although you should put a quotation mark at the beginning when your main character is talking and you used the words 'sleep' and 'asleep' really close together so you may want to change one to make it flow a bit better. BESIDES THAT I REALLY REALLY LOVED IT AND I WANT TO READ MORE! Don't let my nit-picking stop you xD
Do you have a title in mind? 'Cause I will make you a cover! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Puppy, why'd you make that so small? D: It's okay, I said I wanted people to correct me! And you're right. I'll fix it and stuff. :3
"This Story's Title Is A Work In Progress" is the title. ^-^ I know, I'm so creative!
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Oh, okay xD I didn't know :p Sometimes people don't like it xD

OOH! Okay, I considered that, but I wasn't sure, so I figured I'd ask before putting it on the cover, then you'd be like, "That's not the title. I'm still working on it."
And I'd be like, "Well, this is embarrassing." Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:49 pm

That's all right. ^-^

Haha, okaiz.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:09 pm

^-^ I wasn't sure what the story was about, so I just went for colourful and played around with it :p
Let me know if you don't like it and I can make another one xD
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:11 pm

*Puts on fancy glasses*
Hmm...yes, yes...I like it.

Except...I don't want to be picky, but...I really like the background, but the little title thing...UGH, I feel terrible asking you to change it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:12 pm

I dun mind ^-^ Anything you would prefer?
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:14 pm

I, uh...see, this is the problem. I don't know. ._. Um...uh...er...ah...
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:15 pm

I'll play around with it and make a couple :p
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Okay. ^-^ *Hugs*
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:30 pm

:3

Here's three more:

I'm still playing around with the title too, in case you don't like any of these :p
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:33 pm

I like the third one. ^-^ THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Here is a GIF just for you:

Hehe.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:34 pm

YOU IS WELCOME ^-^

xD
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:45 pm

I finished chapter one! ^-^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here   Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Insert Something Funny About Shameless Self Promotion Here
Page 1 of 1