Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*insert emo quote*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:24 pm

Hailey was in her dorm loud hardcore music blasting she was holding a pair of scissors trimming her bangs a few bottles of empty hair dye sitting on her desk as she had just redyed. her hair.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:26 pm

Olivia winced as she came into her room, the music much too loud for her tastes. "Could you turn it down a bit?" she yelled over the noise to Hailey. The style of music wasn't ideal either, but she decided not to say anything.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Hailey looked up at Olivia "oh hey..yea sure." she nodded,turning the music down to a softer Volume. She set the scissors down on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:37 pm

"Thanks," Olivia said, flopping down onto her bed. "What're you doing?" she asked. She glanced at the bottles of hair dye and the scissors.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:40 pm

"Re during and trimming my hair." She nodded,running her fingers throught her hair.She had been feeling happier latley,and also laying off the cutting a bit even though there were a multide of cuts on her arms,which were visble as of .now
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:46 pm

"Fun," Olivia said, glancing at Hailey and raising her eyebrows when she saw the cuts on her arms. Since they were roommates, Olivia wasn't entirely oblivious to what Hailey had been doing -- she'd had her suspicions -- but this was confirmation of it all.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:50 pm

"Yup,so what've you been up to?" She asked, noticeing Olivias eyes staring at her arms and subconsiously tried to hide them,hopeing she wouldnt say anything.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:58 pm

"Nothing..." Olivia said, giving Hailey a look that told her she had seen the marks on her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Hailey acted as if she hadnt seen the look "oh.." She nodded

(go on liv say what you want Razz )
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:09 pm

"And what have you been up to?" Olivia asked, as though she were a mother that knew what the child had done wrong, but wanted them to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:18 pm

"The usaual." She shrugged , not likeing Olivias tone.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Olivia sighed and sat up. "What did you do to your arms?" she asked, tired of beating around the bush.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:29 pm

"What do you mean what did I do to my arms? There always like this.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:31 pm

"I mean, what did you do to get them like that? Or the better question is why?" Olivia asked.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:33 pm

"Isnt it obvious how? And as for why...well...I have resons.." She mutterd somberly.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:37 pm

"There's never a good reason for hurting yourself like that," Olivia said, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:45 pm

"You just dont understand.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:46 pm

"Maybe 'cause you aren't explaining."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:49 pm

"Because its hard to explain.." she mutterd
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:51 pm

"At least try."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:53 pm

"Its like...cuting...gives me this rush..its pleasing...and then im numb..and I dont feel pain and all my worries can subside momentarily.." she mummbled,bearly audible.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 7:59 pm

"Do you realize what you're doing to yourself? It's dangerous! You could seriously hurt yourself, or worse!"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Hailey mutterd something inaudibly,shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Olivia raised an eyebrow, not having heard what Hailey said.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:28 pm

"Never mind.." she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*insert emo quote* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *insert emo quote*   *insert emo quote* Empty

Back to top Go down

*insert emo quote*
Page 1 of 1