Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere, in the country...

Go down 
+4
maddie
GhostZan
Kass
Mad
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Town name poll! Choose your favorite.
Russille
Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Kermit
Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Carter
Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Harrisford
Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 Vote_lcap49%Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mad

Mad

Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 pm

(Okay, okay.
OFFICIAL TIME DATE: Present day. It's just a little country town where people have been brought up without technology and cars and things.
TRANSPORTATION: Horses or horses and buggies. Or basically anything except motorcycles, cars, bicycles, unicycles, tricycles, or scooters. Got it? Oh, and you can't ride a kangaroo around town either. {{Sorry, Zanetia XD}}
HOMES: Everyone lives on a farm. Doesn't matter what kind. Crops, animals, whatever. There is a sort of town center (described below)
TOWN CENTER: It has a bar, city hall, general store, department store {{No Gucci or Prada, though. Just clothes, combs, basically everything a general store or grocery store doesn't have.}}, grocery store, sheriff's office/police station, restaurant. There's also a farmers' market every Saturday for the farmers to sell their wares.
Any questions? :3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/madhatter123
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:48 pm

((I wanna join in but I'm not sure what to do ASDFGHJKL))
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:49 pm

(*CLAPS*)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:49 pm

(*interested again* XD Somehow, even without technology, the fact it's not the 1880's makes me re-interested

still have no character to rp as.. so.. y'know.. *watches the thread*)
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:51 pm

(Guys...just make up a name and jump in. They don't have to be related to anyone if you don't want to. :3 Don't feel like you're forced to make this connected to Mystal. Very Happy Thank you for joining by the way, I was just going to RP by myself and fool around with Kostos. Laughing XD You guys are awesome. )
Alexander blushed a deep red. "Thank you. You'll have fun." Alexander promised.
~~~
"Alrighty." John fixed a mug of beer for Aurora and handed it to her.

"Hello, Aurora." Mike smiled. Aurora was like a daughter to him. He just loved the girl. She was always the life of the party. Everyone loved her. "How are things?"

Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:52 pm

(XD I already told sims what my plan had been, then decided it'd be weird)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:54 pm

"Thank youu",Aurora grinned,takeing the beer and siping it "Things are good,how about you?",she asked
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:54 pm

(brb)

"I think I will." He was a gentlemen. She trusted him. Alanis smiled and sipped her drink.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:57 pm

((Aw, okay. You're welcome. ^-^))

Eunice (*Is so proud of the name she gave her*) walked into the bar, head down. She walked over and sat down at a stool at the very end, trying to be as quiet as possible. She was a loner, and therefore didn't interact with people regularly nor have many friends. She had black hair with a purple tinge to it, cloudy blue eyes, and had very delicate features (I keep wondering if that last part sounds weird, but I'm going with it anyway).

Last edited by Sabrina Marcs on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:58 pm

(NO. You have to do the plannnnnn~I don't care, I like weirdness.)
"You're welcome." John said, then moved down the counter and starting wiping a mug like he'd seen Mike do many times.

"Fine, fine." Mike smiled. "Thanks to you folks, my bar can stay in business." he laughed. "'Course, these people would do anything for their liquor." Mike said.
~~~
"Thank you!" Alexander smiled broadly at the farmer. The farmer, Nate, grinned back.
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:00 pm

"Hello, Eunice." Kostos smiled and sat closer to her. He had always admired the dark-haired beauty with delicate features. She was always intrigued him in all ways possible. "How are you?" he winked. "Still single?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:00 pm

(It's.. not very weird in the zombie way. It's weird in "the hell is that kid doing in here?" way. Yes, I was going to have a kid come in and start bugging Mike. Then I decided against it. Not interesting at all.. so...)
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 pm

(Whatever. Aurora is there too, and we can strike up a conversation. DO IT. DO IT. DO ITTTTTTTT....)

(Or I'll kick you.)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:03 pm

(..............

not until sims joins.)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:04 pm

"Oh, hello Kostos," Eunice said quietly, almost in a whisper, and turned her head slightly to look at him. "I'm doin' okay, thank you. Yes, I am." She looked away and down at her feet.

Last edited by Sabrina Marcs on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:06 pm

(*pokes head in* Zanie, we should be twins! *just thought of it*)
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 pm

(Great idea! XD Identical or fraternal?)
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:09 pm

"So quiet tonight." Kostos observed. "And yet so loud...through your actions of course. Please, Eunice-smile for once." Kostos leaned in toward Eunice, closer than ever. Constance, although watching, didn't bat an eye. Kostos always flirted with other women; and if she and him didn't work out, she could always go back to Bill. He wouldn't mind.
~~
Drinkin' Bill raised his gun and stroked it lovingly. Tonight, at the dance, he would kill Kostos Christos and get back together with his darling Constance.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 pm

(Identical! )
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:12 pm

(WOO! Ha, you post first Wink Remember what I said, farmer's kids. Either making a delivery or just being annoying. Or both.)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 pm

(both of course! )
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 pm

(I love it! Smile
Don't forget everyone, Bill is hosting a dance in his barn tonight, so grab your partner and get ready to par-tay~I will tell you when the party starts.

Or you could go there now and spend some time in the hay bales Wink )
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:14 pm

((That last part. I could just hear the, "DUN DUN DUNNNN."))

Eunice leaned back and away from Kostos, and, being as clumsy as she was, fell right off the chair. "Oof!" she exclaimed when she hit the floor, then sighed and looked up at Kostos. "Kostos, I don't mean to be rude, but please, I would like some personal space," she said, quiet as usual.

Last edited by Sabrina Marcs on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:14 pm

"Thats good..people will do anything for liquor..",Aurora laughed slightly,downing her beer.
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm

"Eunice!" Kostos shouted. He bent down. "Are you hurt? Let me see." Kostos started feeling Eunice's body for bruises, spending extra time on her chest and butt. (Oh, Kostos. XD)
~~
"True." Mike smiled. "Can I get anything else for you? Crackers, peanuts, pretzels-anything. We got a new shipment of rum that came in..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere, in the country...
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: