Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somewhere, in the country...

Go down 
+4
maddie
GhostZan
Kass
Mad
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Town name poll! Choose your favorite.
Russille
Somewhere, in the country... Vote_lcap13%Somewhere, in the country... Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Kermit
Somewhere, in the country... Vote_lcap38%Somewhere, in the country... Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Carter
Somewhere, in the country... Vote_lcap0%Somewhere, in the country... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Harrisford
Somewhere, in the country... Vote_lcap49%Somewhere, in the country... Vote_rcap
 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mad

Mad

Somewhere, in the country... Empty
PostSubject: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Kostos Christos drained his whiskey in one gulp. He burped loudly, much to the amusement of the men and horror of the women.

"Another round, John." Kostos said.

"Yessir." replied the bartender's apprentice, a young boy of about seventeen.

"So, Kostos, how about that cattle?" Alexander sat next to Kostos and patted his back.

"They're doin' fine." Kostos replied.

"I'll trade you a cow for two sheep." Alexander winked.

"Do you take me for a fool, Alexander?" Kostos grumbled. "Four sheep-at least."

John came back with a mug of beer for Kostos. Kostos grabbed it and nursed his drink while Alexander talked.

"Well, Kostos, how about I give you three sheep and a lamb?" Alexander asked. "I've not got a lot of sheep, myself, and I need the wool. You understand, don't you, Kostos?"

Last edited by Cyril Christos on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added poll! :3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/madhatter123
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:12 pm

(I will throw a random char in here!)

"You two are just babling idiots!",Aurora laughed,stiring her drink around and kicking her feet up on the table.She had sleek,long,curly auburn hair,ivory sking,and big radiant green eyes.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:13 pm

(*sorta wants to get in on this*)
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Alanis walked in. "Hi boys.." She smiled seductively and waved.
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:16 pm

(LOL...go ahead. :3)
"Sure." Kostos said sleepily. "Constance! Get over here." A slightly overweight woman with curly dark hair and ruddy cheeks stepped next to Kostos.

"How're you, darling?" Kostos whispered into Constance's ear. Constance giggled but said nothing. She knew Kostos never really paid attention to what she said. Well-he didn't care what any woman said. Except...except for Madeline, his deceased wife. Nobody knew how Madeline died. Kostos never revealed any details about his old life.

Alexander decided this was his cue to exit. He left the couple, now lip-locked, and sat at a table. "My Lord..." he wiped his brow with his handkerchief.

"What's wrong, Alexander?" a kindly old farmer asked, sipping his gin.

"Eh...Kostos is his usual self." Alexander muttered. "I traded him three of my sheep and a lamb for a cow."

"He's quite the persuader." the farmer replied. "He persuaded Constance to leave Drinkin' Bill for him." he gestured to William Brown or "Drinkin' Bill," as he was known, after winning a drinking game three times in a row.

"H-hi Alanis." Alexander ducked his head. He'd been loving Alanis secretly for forever, now. The old men always told him she was an airheaded slut, but Alexander thought otherwise.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:20 pm

"Hi Alex!" Alanis smiled and sat down with him. Her blonde hair curls were blowing in the dry, hot breeze.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:20 pm

Aurora gave a nod of Aknowledgment to Alanis as she walked in,before downing her drink and swaying over to the bar to get another drink.She smoothed out her short,tight dress as she walked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:22 pm

( Yay... now gimme a moment)
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Alexander blushed. The old farmer winked, got up, and moved to another table. "H-hey." Alexander muttered, accidentally putting his finger in his drink. "Oops! Um...Alanis?"

~~~
John looked from side to side. Nobody needed another drink, so he could relax for a minute. He grinned as he sat on a barrel. Today had been okay. Nothing truly bad happened, except for stubbing his toe this morning. But whatever. That was all in the past now. He poured himself some beer and closed his eyes, happy.
~~~
Drinkin' Bill was shooting daggers at Kostos, yet if Kostos was annoyed, he gave no sign. He just kept kissing Constance, Bill's Constance. That stupid Kostos. Thought he could do whatever he wanted. But Drinkin' Bill knew otherwise, he thought, fingering his gun in his pocket...
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:30 pm

"Yes?" She asked with a smiled.

(Does anybody imagine this in like 1880's in the wild west?)
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:31 pm

"Ey",Aurora called to the bartender(john is the bartender right?)Leaning on the counter.

(@kittyt *raises hand* i kinda do XD)

Last edited by Ashley Simington on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 pm

(I just imagine it in the country. This is my typical imagining of country folk)
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:33 pm

(*is country folk* I'm from a small town in Texas with a pop. of less than 10,00)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 pm

(._. Er... how I imagine it isn't offensive, is it? XD I tend to think gun slingers when I think 1880's wild west, not farmers. Just how my mind works.... plus, being the 1880's just makes me not want to join in)
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:35 pm

(O.O
Very Happy
This looks intresting!)
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:37 pm

Aiya Storm wrote:
(O.O
Very Happy
This looks intresting!)

(Much less interesting if it's the 1880's XD)
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 pm

(I thin it's fun :3)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:39 pm

(I dunno, 1980's? Yes. 1880's? No... Just. No.)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:40 pm

((*Is kind of country folk too...kind of*
How did I not notice this before? *Sighs* I'll probably will just lurk for now.))
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:40 pm

(I think it should just be in a western themed thinger in the curent country XD)
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

(I feel like it's the 1800's, too. XD
But, like...kind of modernized, you know? Very Happy Like maybe a town that doesn't take too kindly to technology and such.
And John's the bartender's apprentice. But he tends the bar.)

"Do you...do you want to be my date to the dance tonight in Bill's barn?" Alexander asked slowly.
~~~
John snapped awake and fell off the barrel. "Yessir! I wasn't sleeping on the barrel, sir. Just, er...resting my-oh. Hey, Aurora." John said. "For a second I thought you were..."

"Thought she was who?" Mike, the bartender, asked, appearing out of nowhere. John fell again.

"Oops...sorry sir." John mumbled. "So, what can I get you, Aurora?"
~~~
Kostos pulled away from Constance, and she knew it was her signal to leave. (OMG EVERY SINGLE TIME I TYPE KOSTOS'S POV, A COUNTRY SONG COMES ON. IT'S A SIGN. NOW IT'S BEFORE HE CHEATS BY CARRIE UNDERWOOD. It's good.) He finished his beer and left the mug on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Mad

Mad

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:41 pm

(Oh, and it's Mystal, too, 'cause Kostos is Cy's father. XD Staying on topic here. :3)
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:43 pm

(I think.. I've lost interest.. see ya!)
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:45 pm

(I guess Alanis can be Preslea's aunt..)

"I'd love to.." She smiled and winked.
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:46 pm

(i think aurora is one of Ashs older sisters..or aunt XD)

"Just a beer",Aurora replied to John,before turning to mike "ey Mike",she smilled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere, in the country...   Somewhere, in the country... Empty

Back to top Go down

Somewhere, in the country...
Page 1 of 29Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: