Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmares

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:25 pm

((Open because I'm bored please rp with me))

Sometimes, she awoke in the night screaming as memories of her father’s death and the events that accompanied it plagued her mind. She’d roll over and press her face into her pillow and curse herself again and again and again for allowing the emotions she had, for years, hidden behind an unfeeling mask to slip out.

Tonight just so happened to be one of those nights, with one exception: she had no interest in hiding her face in a pillow and waiting for the images to fade from her mind’s eye. She instead walked silently across her room and to the door, slowly and carefully opening it so as not to make a sound and awake her roommate, worried that it would invite a round of questioning that she did not want.

On light feet, she slipped out of the room and began to pace the hallway that separated the girls' rooms from the boys', silently begging herself to calm down, breathe, wipe away the tears falling from her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightmares   Nightmares EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:48 pm

((Pst still open and i'm still bored))

Frustrated with herself, for allowing herself to cry which she had always believed to be a sign of weakness, she let out a growl almost animalistic in sound, and allowed her balled fist to make contact with the wall.

"Pathetic," she spat, pressing her palms to her eyes as though it would stop the tears from flowing.
Back to top Go down

Nightmares
Page 1 of 1