Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

College AU

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
maddie

maddie

College AU - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:29 pm

"You're right next to me!" Pres jumped a bit and grinned. "You'll have to walk me to class, or not, but that would be adorable." She blushed and walked into the huge commons area. She walked over to the machines and started getting hers. "White chocolate with Ainmal crackers is the best!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 4:41 pm

"More like you'll have to walk me to class. I can't navigate this place for shit. I don't think I've made it on time for anything because I keep getting lost," he admitted. Not that it was entirely his fault. Like most colleges, the campus here was huge and his classes were held in multiple different buildings. It felt as though he were constantly having to run from one side of the earth to the other in order to make it on time. "Animal crackers huh? Aren't we a little too grown up for that?" He was joking, of course. He could never been too old for animal crackers.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 3:17 am

"Fine, fine. As long as you carry my books." She punched him playfully and smiled. She pulled the level and put it in the cup. "Yeah! I may be an adult but I love animal crackers." Preslea grinned and started putting toppings on.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 am

"Okay, deal." He nodded his head in agreement. "Fair enough. Though I am too much of a responsible adult to eat animal crackers," he joked. "I'm going to make a responsible adult decision to have sprinkles." And he covered his frozen yogurt with the rainbow sprinkles so that barely any of the yogurt was still visible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

College AU
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: