Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

College AU

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

College AU - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:31 pm

"Okay, wow, I didn't expect that." He rubbed the back of his neck and took a moment to think. This was probably the moment he was supposed to do some sort of big romantic gesture, but his lack experience in this sort of thing made him settle for, "Oh. I like that. I mean, I like you too. A lot."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:18 pm

Preslea stood up and shoved her hand in her pockets. "I mean, you like me..as your best friend.When we graduated, I had to accept the fact that we were leaving and I was going to be your friend and only that." She said and rubbed her head. "I'm sorry Mal."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:49 pm

"No, wait." He didn't want her to go and was worried that she was going to leave. He grabbed her wrist to stop her, but gently enough that if she was set on leaving, she could just shake him off. "I never said that." He stood up too, and let go of her wrist, placing his finger under her chin and tilting her head upwards to meet his eyes. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears and he did his best to ignore it. "Okay, maybe I used to wrong words. Pres, I love you too. I have for years now."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Preslea looked up at him and sadly smiled. "Really? Mal, are you sure...?" She whispered and held his hand.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:15 pm

He squeezed her hand and smiled at her, reassuringly. "As sure as I can be," he said after a moment of thought. He was sure she could hear his heart pounding in his chest, but he tried so hard to look confident. He'd only ever been in one relationship, when he was just a kid it seemed, and so this whole 'romantic-gesture' thing was new and foreign to him.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Preslea smiled and wrapped her arms around him while she kissed him softly. She pulled away after awhile and looked at him, surprised. "Wow...That felt nice." She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:50 pm

"Nice. Yes, definitely nice." Mal's only experience with kissing had, once again, been when he was only fourteen, with Nessa. Back then, her kisses had felt like an addiction, but Preslea's weren't like that. They felt nice, yes, but also right. Like something he wanted to savor. He grinned. "You know, we should do that again sometime."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Preslea grinned and kissed him quickly. She loved kissing him, it was just like in the movies. It was lovely, almost magical. "I agree. We should do that a lot."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:37 pm

"Yes. We have a lot of time to make up for." He kissed her again, letting his lips linger on her's for a few seconds longer this time. He liked this, holding her closer than he ever had. It felt right in every sense of the word.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:09 am

(Is it wrong I'm naming their kids? No..GREAT!)

Preslea grinned and pressed her forehead against his...Well, after she stood on her toes because she was that short. She hugged him tightly and held onto him. "Hey Mal...Guess what?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:38 am

(what are you naming them? xD
and i better get a say in some of them bro :p)

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist to help her keep her balance while up on her toes. "What?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:52 am

(For a girl: Wendy because they both love Peter Pan
Boy: Blake, Peter, or Flynn)

Preslea blushed and kissed his nose. "I really love you and I have ever since you stayed with me that one night I got food poisoning." She giggled and brushed her lips against him, teasing him. It was completely true. All those nights he stayed with her when she cramped, threw up, or cried all night, she fell more an more in love with him. Like a movie or a beautifully written book. Malachi Byrd was the boy she loved first. Loved more than Roses or white chocolate from the candy store. She reached for the ground and looked up at him. "That's the complete truth."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:45 am

(I approve ^-^)

"Ah, yes, I remember that night. Good times, good times," he teased, wrapping his arms tighter around her. This was a moment he never would have imagined would ever happen, and he knew now that he never wanted it to end. He would stay there forever, if he could, but instead he just chose to savor the moment for as long as possible, and be sure to keep it with him forever. "I wouldn't doubt for a second that that's the truth." He smiled and thought, trying to pin-point the exact second he'd fallen in love with her, when he'd felt love the way she'd described it just a few minutes ago, but he couldn't. It was something that had happened slowly over time. Every little thing she did, every laugh, every smile, had made him fall deeper in love with her up and led up to this moment.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 2:01 am

Preslea shook her head and remembered that long night where Mal stood next to her and rubbed her back until she fell asleep on the tile floor. She loved that moment with him, mostly because all of his attention was on her. She laid her head on his chest and wrapped his arms around her so he was hugging her from behind. "Mal, how do you feel about going out on our official first date?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:36 pm

He rested his chin on her head and, even though he knew she couldn't see his expression, widened his eyes in surprise and let out an auditory gasp. "You mean the food poisoning thing didn't count as our first date?" he joked, then released her from the hug and turned her to face him. He held out his hand to her and bowed. "In that case, I would be honored."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:15 pm

"Yes, you goober!" She giggled and shook her head. Pres turned around and took his hand. Her usually rosy cheeks were now a crimson color. "As would I...Frozen yogurt date?" she suggested and poked his side.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:29 pm

He grinned, standing up straight and squeezing her hand gently. "Frozen yogurt sounds perfect," he said. He pouted when she poked his side and, using his free hand, playfully batted her hand away. "Don't poke meeeee!" he whined.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:13 am

Preslea squealed and pouted too. "Ouchieee!"

(Sorry if posts sucks. At miss texas)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:19 pm

"Don't poke me!" He repeated, grinning at her and taking her hand in his, the hand that he'd batted away. "I didn't actually hurt you, did I?" He studied her hand, and then lightly kissed the back of it. "There, all better!"
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:53 am

"I actually think you broke my hand.." she pouted and then turned her frown into a big grin. "Thank you, Mal." she whispered and walked with him, hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:56 pm

"Come on, I'm not nearly that strong," he joked, squeezing her hand in his and swinging them back and forth as they walked. "So, where can we get frozen yogurt in this place?"

(Sorry, I didn't see your post till now >.< )
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:23 am

"In the commons area. They have the best!" Preslea grinned and hugged him as they walked. She couldn't be any happier with him right then.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:27 am

"Really?" He actually hadn't noticed before, which was surprising seeing as he could usually spot a food place miles away. Though that may have been because of how little time he'd spent in the commons area thus far. "Since you're such an expert then, I'll have to ask what flavors are the best." He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, holding her close as they walked and wishing he never had to let go.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 1:20 am

"White chocolate and Caramel are amazing." She suggested and looked up at him. She locked eyes with him for a moment then blushed softly. "Which dorm hall are you in? I'm in The Riverview dorms."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:21 pm

He thought for a second, then nodded his approval. "I like chocolate," he said with a grin. He had to think a few more seconds before recalling the name of his dorm hall. He was still fairly new there and had gotten lost a few times. "Lockhart Hall," he said when he remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: College AU   College AU - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

College AU
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: