Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu Empty
PostSubject: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:21 am

Jay and Fay sat across from each other directly under an apple tree in the very center of the garden. They both agreed that it was extremely lovely and elegant and unanimously decided they would spend many the free period and after school hour there together. Jay had even brought along a red and white checkered quilt for them to sit on, so his bottom and her bloomers wouldn't get stained by the grass. Fay was laying on her stomach, slightly on her left side with her left hand holding up her chin and intensely watching a pastel blue butterfly she had taken quite the liking to. She was seeing how long it would take for it to notice her and fly away. She was at five minutes so far. Jay, on the other hand, happily had his nose buried in a thick book.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am

Preslea had her journal in hand and kept her head down in her journal making notes. She walked through the garden with a song in her head, she hummed as she studied a violet. She continued to walk until she reached two new stranger on the ground. "Um...Hello?" She turned her head to the side and looked up from her journal.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:34 am

Jay's first thought? "fudge IT'S A PRETTY GIRL."
Fay's? "Her face would be so much fun to ruin."
Well, really, Fay's first thought was "Dammit, there goes my butterfly!" The twins both looked up at her, and after getting over the shock of a newcomer, smiled warmly and sat up straight in exact unison. "Hello!" they greeted at once.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:42 am

Preslea raised her eyebrow and stepped back, holding her journal closer to her chest. "Um, hi." She hid her face with her hair and sighed. "Do you guys always act in unison?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:45 am

"Uh, well...," Jay began.
"Not always," Fay finishes. She then pats the spot in front of and to the right of the twins on the blanket to off Preslea a suit.
"What's..." Jay starts, drifting his sentence off as he reaches his hand out to assist Preslea down if she decides to sit.
"...your name?" Fay completes the question for him.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:55 am

Preslea sat down slowly and bit her lip. She took his hand and put her journal in her bag. "My name? Uh, It's Preslea Clark." She said softly and nodded. "What is yours?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:03 am

Jay smiles in a friendly way, nervously weakly, and gives her knuckles a little kiss that makes a soft chu sound, and then lays it in her lap. "Pleasure to meet you, Clark-sa--er...Preslea!" It's hard getting used to this lack of honorifics, though 'Preslea' certainly is prettier than 'Clark-san' in his opinion. Yeah. He could moan that name.
"He is Jay," says his sister, "and I am Fay Kirigiri."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:11 am

Preslea smiled softly and looked at the ground. Hmm..The elegance was different. She wasn't expecting something like that to come from a resident of Mystal. "Please, just call me Pres. It's nice to meet you." She nodded and played with her bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:15 am

"I think Preslea is better, but, as you wish." Jay gave a small shrug and an understanding smile. "It's a lovely day outside," observed Fay. "Are you enjoying the garden? We certainly are."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:20 am

"It's whatever. People call me different names." Preslea shrugged and looked over at Fay. "Yes ma'am. I love the outdoors." She started growing some roses by them and grinned. "I'm an earth witch." She mentioned and brought out her journal to take notes on the thorns and bright petals.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:28 am

"We do as well!" Fay and Jay said, watching her growing the flowers afterward. "Me too!" Fay grins, growing some bluebells that intertwined with Preslea's roses. "Air. I'm boring, haha." Jay chuckles to himself.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:33 am

Preslea bit her lip and raised her eyebrow. "Please be careful with the roses. They're very delicate." She said quietly and brought her knees up to her face. She had on jean shorts and a navy shirt with a lacy cardigan on. "It's not boring. It could be used for such great things." She nodded and smiled softly. She wrapped the cardigan closer to her and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:45 am

"Of course, dear." Fay nods. When Preslea leaves she's going to kill both of the plants. Fay was wearing a red jumper skirt with a white blouse underneath and a neat crimson bow at her collar, while Jay donned a complimentary blue number with plaid ruffles and a detailed coat. "I...suppose you're right." Jay nods. "I really can only do this, though." He swirls his finger around and in the center of the circle appears a little puff of white, which he then proceeds to mold into a few cloudy shapes.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:52 am

Preslea smiled encouragingly and nodded. "That's really great. If you work harder, it will become so natural..like breathing!" She said softly and glanced over at their outfits. "You must be born into money.." She muttered looking at the lovely outfits. She was just in something she pulled out her closet earlier this morning. The wonder in her eye sparkled like fireworks as she examined the fabric, buttons, and even the stitching.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:00 am

"I hope so." Jay fanned his hand near the small cloud and it dispersed. "We really...," he started.
"Aren't!" finished Fay. "More upper middle class than anything. Most of the clothing we have we crafted ourselves! With the help of our mother of course." She smiled, smoothing out the bottom of her dress and fixing the petticoat underneath. "I force Jay to make my bloomers so I can make fun of him for it!" she giggled as Jay rolled his eyes. "It's really not fun," he grumbles, "well, I suppose if you're not a girl." This was a lie. It was fun. Funner to take them off, but still. He enjoyed sewing.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:07 am

"Oh, I see." She nodded and grinned. Preslea loved fine things even though she never had any. "Wow Jay..That's wonderful. Girls love men who can sew." She said softly and fiddled with her necklace.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:10 am

"Oh, I see." She nodded and grinned. Preslea loved fine things even though she never had any. "Wow Jay..That's wonderful. Girls love men who can sew." She said softly and fiddled with her necklace.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:14 am

"Really?" Jay's tone lightened up considerably, yet Fay gave him a light punch to the shoulder. "Don't get him excited now." She giggled and shook her head at Preslea. "Perhaps we could make you a dress sometime."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:21 am

'Yeah! For sure!" Preslea looked over at Fay and laughed. "I'd really like that! I've never had a "nice" dress." Her smile grew and she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:24 pm

"We'd be glad to. You'd look wonderful in a deep forest green." Fay noted, nodding as well. Jay, though, quietly curled up back into his book.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Preslea smiled and crossed her arms. "I'd love that. Green is one of my favorite colors." She said quietly and looked around. "So..Are you out here a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:32 pm

"Perfect!" Fay clapped her hands together in a dainty, formal way with excitement. "Oh yes. We love the outdoors."
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Preslea pursed her lip and nodded. "I spend most of my time out here. It's better than being locked in a classroom. I feel like an animal in a circus, completely contained."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:39 pm

"We agree with you..."
"...wholeheartedly," Jay finished the sentence, unexpectedly as he seemed to be extremely into his story.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Preslea was taken back when he added to the conversation even though he was invested in a book. "Um...Yes. It's better than sitting in a desk, writing down notes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu   Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Kokoro no Komotta Aisatsu
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal: Reprise :: Mystal: The School :: Garden-
Jump to: