Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fairy Tale High

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Fairy Tale High Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tale High   Fairy Tale High EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:24 pm

Welcome to back to Fox Tail high, everyone's beloved boarding school that's been named so for the vast amount of foxes to be found here in our lovely town. The teachers-as always-are the type see nowhere else in the world andd the assignments are extrodinary, something you'd never see elsewhere in the world. Though the staff has encouraged me to keep the letter short and to the point so I shall, below I've included a list of supplies and your schedule.

Vice Principle, Jane Porter

School Supplies
Three Jars large enough to hold 5 apples
Three leather bound journals
Writing Utensil of you choice (work written with a quill pen get's an extra 5 points towards their grade)
butterfly net
"The Mythology Handbook: A Course in Ancient Greek Myths" by Hestia Evans
" Encyclopedia Chimerica: The Phoenixian Book of Creatures"
Sketchbook

You may also bring
Decorations for your room
Extra clothing
Money (once all classes are over for the day you may leave school grounds for shopping)
Things to write home

Schedule
7:00-8:00-Breakfast in the cafe
8:00-8:30-Free time to finish up any work due
8:35-9:45-Mathematics
9:50-10:50-English
10:55-11:55-Mythological Creatures and the Myths They Star in
12:00-12:45-Lunch
*the rest of the schedule if indecipherable*

Most would be confused about the end of the letter, but you've been to "Fox Tail High" and know what to do. You're able to read it, for it's only indecipherable to those who aren't like you and no one new has been to the school since you arrived and that.. was a really long time ago. People try to get in, but they can't. They're told they failed the entrance exam, but the truth is they just aren't like you.

The truth is that all fairy tales did happen, a long time ago. As time went by the "characters" never grew past the age they had been during the story, well.. There's Hansel and Gretel, but there was a spell cast on them to make them the proper age. Everyone at the school is from a fairy tale, though you've all had to use fake names to hide the truth of who you are. Everyone in town is from some sort of story, actually. Normal people tend to find there's no room to move in.

Sighing slihtly, you look down t read the rest of the schedule

12:50-1:50-Fairy Catching
1:55-2:55-Sketching in the forest, bring protection in case the creatures get feisty

Shaking you head at the last two, you notice that from 2:55 to 4:55 there's a chance to sign up for silly things like dance classes (the waltz of course), music lessons (that strange man with the rats following him teaches this), or.. forest games? (Oh yes, Tarzan needed something to do)

Just pick a fairy tale character to represent, give them a diff. name, and get a picture if you really want and feel free to rp! Very Happy Tell me their name and what fairy tale char they are <3

Since your character has been here for a while feel free to say they all know eachother, but talk (ooc) to tell whoever owns the other char if yu think they'dd be friends, hate eachother, dating, or whatever.

Note: Your char would not need to date someone from theiir own fairy tale, Cinderella could date the Hansel if you wanted.

Characters
Megara-Meg Greene-Zan
Robin Hood- Robert Jones (though he effing hates that name)-Zan
Nala-Nala Gowon-Puppy
Scar-Claudius Ravenwood-Puppy

Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Fairy Tale High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tale High   Fairy Tale High EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Meg was in the cafeteria, though she hadn't really eaten anything. It was more like she was waiting for something, though she was considering leaving to just find something else to do

Meanwhile Robin-He refused to let anyone call him Robert no matter the rule most had agreed to-was off in the kitchen stealing an extra roll. Without the who "take from the rich, give to the poor" thing going for him he had been reduced to nothing, but a bored trouble maker.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Fairy Tale High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tale High   Fairy Tale High EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Nala looked around for a place to sit. As she'd arrived pretty late to breakfast, most tables were full. Since she didn't have much time left to eat, she sat down at a table that was already occupied by a girl she recognized as Meg. "Hi there," she said, giving her a friendly smile. An attempt at conversation would be easier than just sitting there quietly while she ate.

Claudius -- or better known as Scar by his classmates who nicknamed him due to the scar that ran through his eyebrow -- sat at a table, alone, in the back corner of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Fairy Tale High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tale High   Fairy Tale High EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:11 pm

Meg had just been about to leave when a girl she recognized sat down. Not exactly the person she had been hoping for, but might as well talk to.. Nikra? Was that her name? No, no it was Nala. "Hello, Nala?" Her voice sounded disinterested, though she did sit back down

Robertin came rushing out of the kitchen, having ended up stealing a bit more than a roll. Either way, he nearly knocked Scar out of his seat on his way past
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Fairy Tale High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tale High   Fairy Tale High EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Nala nodded in response to tell Meg that yes, that was in fact her name. "And you're Meg?" she asked, already starting on her breakfast. It wouldn't be long before breakfast ended and the cafeteria began to clear out, and she didn't want to be left behind. "I hope you don't mind if I sit here."

Scar got back to his feet and glared at Robin with a look of pure malice. Though he carried himself in an arrogant way, he was a small, scrawny, unkempt boy who had far more brains than brute strength. "Why're you in such a rush?" he spat in Robin's direction.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Fairy Tale High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tale High   Fairy Tale High EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Meg nodded, crossing her legs so one was drapped lazily over the other "Meg Greene to be exact" She nodded, looking to her left and watching Robin and Scar. It was likely Robin would soon cause trouble because he always did "No, it's fine.. better than waiting by myself."

Robin stopped, having been about to continue running. Normally he wouldn't say what he was about to, but again times had changed and so had he "The same reason anyone would run when you're around. Your attitude, that scar of yours has a whole lot to do with it." He tossed the roll in the air and took a bit out of it upon catching it as he turned to face Scar, grinning
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Fairy Tale High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tale High   Fairy Tale High EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Nala followed her gaze over to Robin and Scar and rolled her eyes when she saw what was going on. "Nala Gowon," she replied, since Meg had given her last name. "Glad you don't mind. There's nowhere else to sit in here anyway."

Scar rolled his eyes in mild annoyance, not as bothered by the comment as he should have been. He'd heard it all anyway. "I hardly think that you're one to comment on my attitude, when you're not anymore pleasant."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

Fairy Tale High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tale High   Fairy Tale High EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:05 pm

"Don't you know him?" She nodded at Scar, thinking they might know eachother since their names were both rather odd. Of course Meg also didn't realize Scar was a nickname and thought his parents were drunk when they named him "You could've sat with.. Scar, if I have the name right. Though I can't blame you for sitting here instead."

"Well what else should a devishly handsome man like myself supposed do when someone as rude and ugly as you speaks to me like that?" He was still grinning, finishing the roll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fairy Tale High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fairy Tale High   Fairy Tale High Empty

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tale High
Page 1 of 1