Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:04 pm

"I mean like, you know, getting outside, living life kind of thing." He shrugged. "For fun. Explaining all of this everyday stuff is starting to get difficult. I usually don't think all that much about it."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:07 pm

"Oh..." She sighed "I don't.. understand"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:15 pm

"Let's just go with that's how it works because explaining is getting to be difficult," Mal said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:18 pm

She was confused by his laugh "Was that another joke?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:29 pm

"Er, sort of, I guess?" Mal wasn't used to having to explain everything and it was clear that he was struggling to think of how to do so.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:31 pm

"If it wasn't why would you laugh?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:34 pm

"Because laughing is a good feeling? It can also be used to show happiness too, I guess."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:36 pm

".... I'm confused." She admitted
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:39 pm

"It can be confusing," Mal agreed. "So where are you from anyway?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:41 pm

"Far away." She wasn't going to specify where "But I... move a lot"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:48 pm

"Oh. Do you like moving? I bet you've been a lot of places, huh?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:53 pm

"I suppose? I.. don't really want to go any the places we go..."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:58 pm

"Oh. That sucks then. At least you can stay here at Mystal for a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:04 pm

"Only until we've finished what we need to do"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:07 pm

"What's that?" Mal raised an eyebrow in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:14 pm

"Work." She shrugged
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 5:16 pm

"Like, school work? 'Cause people don't do much of that here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: