Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers Empty
PostSubject: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:24 pm

(Silly Kendra)

Though her face was blank and it seemed like she was totally calm, she was actually confused. She had spent her entire life training how to blend in at the castle or in enemy anythings. Hell, a test had even been spending a year in the underworld without anyone noticing and she had done just that. She had done better than anyone else had even begun to, yet she didn't know how to fit in with teenagers. Kendra assumed the best way to find out would be to go to the library and research it. Not the best plan
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Mal was attempting to do homework in the library but his short attention span was making it especially difficult. He gave up and looked around before spotting a girl he didn't recognize. "Are you new here?" he asked, walking up to her and trying to see what book she was reading.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Kendra hadn't noticed Mal until he spoke and, even though she would've normally assumed he was some sort of murderer and killed him, she highly doubted there were lots of murderers at a school. So instead she turned around calmly, hiding what she had been hiding just in case she shouldn't trust him "Yeah" Her voice was emotionless
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:35 pm

"What's your name? I'm Mal, short for Malachi," Mal said, giving her a grin.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:39 pm

"Kendra." She wasn't sure what else to say, still too far into the mindset of the underworld
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:47 pm

"Cool. So what'cha reading?" Mal asked, gesturing to the book she'd hidden behind her back.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:50 pm

"I'm not really sure what it is, but it's not worth continuing." She, still not showing it to him, slid it back onto the shelf
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:04 pm

"Okay, fair enough." Mal shrugged. "So, how do you like Mystal so far?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:10 pm

She stared blankly for a minute, not really having an opinion on Mystal "I've... been to better places" That'd work as an answer
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:16 pm

Mal shrugged. "Fair enough." He raised an eyebrow. "You look bored," he stated randomly.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:20 pm

"I.. suppose I am..." She actually didn't know what being bored felt like, it was an emotion the elves had tried to take away
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:24 pm

"How come? Aren't I amusing enough?" Mal asked, shooting her a big, childish smile.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 pm

"We've only been talking for a few minutes, how would I be able to tell if you're amusing or not?" She seemed slightly curious, should she think he's amusing? In all honesty, she'd never actually heard a joke in her single year of life
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:35 pm

Mal shrugged. "Because I'm hilarious. I figured that was a vibe I just gave out," he said.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:42 pm

"Is that a... joke?" She didn't mean anything about it, finally showing emotion and at the moment she was obviously curious
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:50 am

"Yes," Mal said with a nod. "Now you're getting it!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:41 pm

"But why would.. never mind." Asking anything about jokes seemed to be a stupid idea
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:22 pm

"Why would what?" Mal asked, wondering what she had been about to say.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:28 pm

Having already decided she could come up with an excuse she ended up asking "What's the point of jokes?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:37 pm

"Um..." Mal thought for a second. "I dunno. To make people laugh, to have fun, I guess. Why? You don't like jokes?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:39 pm

"... I've never been told jokes"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:43 pm

"Then clearly you're not hanging around with the right people." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:44 pm

"... What's hanging around?" She figured she could blame her lack of knowledge on those parent things humans were so fond of
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:53 pm

"You don't get out much, do you?" Mal asked good-naturedly. "It's like, what we're doing now, I guess. Like, talking and spending time together and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 3:57 pm

"Get out? Get out of what? I was never locked up..." Mal was starting to confuse her "But... why?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers   Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers Empty

Back to top Go down

Kendra is unsure how to blend in with teenagers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Mystal :: Library-
Jump to: