Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls Empty
PostSubject: Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls   Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:25 pm

(Enchantress-Sexy-Bottoms theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nprhxc2Lxc

I COULDN'T HELP IT XD)

Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom sat in the guild's main building, sitting in what was supposed to be the Supreme-Overlords seat, legs hanging over the arm of the chair. Her back was against the other arm, not really caring what she'd think. She could usually get her way with a it of flirting or by zapping them with lightening and she really wasn't afraid to do it to the "Supreme-Overlord"
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls   Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:38 pm

The supreme overlord approached her seat,about to sit down when she noticed this little bit*h. "Get out of my seat!" SHe grummbled
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls   Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:40 pm

She scoffed, no interest in flirting with the strange woman who had decided she was some sort of overlord "Why should I? I've no reason to listen to you and you're seat is rather comfy. I think I'll stay."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls   Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:42 pm

"Because its my seat!!" SHe exclaimed "And I think Ill throw you into a wall if you dont" She smilled and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls   Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:47 pm

"And if you ever do that you'll be beaten by so many of the male members of this guild.. and I'll set the seat on fire."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls   Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:53 pm

"You cant deo that.THey are all under my control silly girl!!" The supreme over lord said with a wuickied laugh. "I WILL THROW YOU IN THE DUNGEONS bit*h!"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls   Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:56 pm

"You seem to think you're someone important, do you not realize you're just some insane little girl?" She yawned "I only listen to the guild leader, mind you. And that's because he has a big..."

And with that the guild leader walked in, raising an eyebrow at what Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom had been about to say
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls   Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:14 pm

"I dont know how you think you are.But I am someone important." SHe hissed,glaring at the enchantress,and glanced up at the guild leader once he walked over.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls   Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:35 pm

"Whatever you say, hun. Just let me know when you wish to be what we call sane, I've got the perfect herbs for you."

The leader seemed to be used to their bickering, hoping he wouldn't need to remind them that he didn't care who either of them out and would kick them out if he had to. "Both of you, I was wondering if either of you'd be interested in another job."
Back to top Go down
Kass

Kass

PostSubject: Re: Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls   Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:40 pm

"I am perfectly sane you just have yet to accept the fact that I have over thrown the last king of this land and I now rain supreme overlord" She cackled
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls   Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:56 pm

"If the both of you don't shut up I'm destroying the chair and kicking you both out." Guild master was not amused
Back to top Go down

Enchantress-Sexy-Bottom and the Quest for Virginity Pearls
Page 1 of 1