Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A quiet day...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

A quiet day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:18 pm

"I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to go in there..." Celeste bit her lip, positive that this was not a good idea, and there was no way it was going to turn out well. Yet still she followed her friend into the tent, knowing she couldn't leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:20 pm

"But I think they're not only tricking us, they're.. look. Isn't that yours?" She pointed at something in a corner, looking around and wondering how much of it actually belonged to the troupe
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Celeste followed Angeni's gesture to the object in the corner, and the look on her face showed that yes, she did in fact recognize the object. "Why do they have our stuff?" Her eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:26 pm

"They're thieves!" She said, rather loudly, then looked scared when she realized someone else was in the tent. It took her a moment, but she realized he as asleep
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:28 pm

"Shhh!" Celeste pressed a finger to her lips. "It was a rhetorical question! What're we going to do about this?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:33 pm

"I don't know!" Angeni whispered "Should... we tell someone?" She noticed something else, bleeding near a cauldron "Antinanco..." It was, of course, her pet hawke
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 pm

"I don't know, maybe... But who would we tell?" Celeste began to reply, but trailed off when she saw the bleeding hawke. "Oh no..." She bit her lip and looked at Angeni, eyes full of concern and sympathy for her friend.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:44 pm

"I-I don't know... who's in charge here, I forgot again..." She was still looking at Antinanco, wanting to cry. The hawke was more of a friend because of her..... talents, so for her it was more than just losing a pet
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Celeste lightly placed a hand on Angeni's shoulder, knowing trying to comfort her would be useless. However, she did want her friend to know she was there for her right then.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:52 pm

"L-Let's just leave... before the man wakes up....." She'd feel better when she left the damned tent
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:54 pm

Celeste nodded in agreement and was more than happy to get out of the tent. "I'm sorry..." she said once they'd left the tent.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 pm

"I-it's fine, I just..." She took a deep breath in an attempt to keep calm and tried to change the subject "We have to tell someone...."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:00 am

Celeste nodded, sensing that Angeni didn't want to talk about it anymore. "I know we do... But who?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 am

Angeni would most likely go to Celeste later on that day, crying and almost inconsolable "The.. pastor, maybe?" She shook her head "I.. really don't know, you know the town better than I do"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:05 am

"You're right." Celeste thought for a moment. She didn't often pay attention to what went on in the town, and preferred to keep to herself most of the time. "The pastor is probably our best choice..." She nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:10 am

Angeni didn't know these things because no one would tell her, which was simply part of them not liking her though she wasn't really sure why they didn't "I... uh.. don't know where the church is.."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:17 am

"Then I guess it's time you learnt," Celeste said, giving Angeni a small smile and gesturing for her to follow her as she led the way to the church.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:22 am

She smiled back, though she was still devastated about what they had just seen, and followed her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A quiet day...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: