Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A quiet day...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:10 pm

You live in a quiet farming village, seemingly devoid of any magic. If there are any who use it, they're hiding for unknown reasons. All that is known is the arrival of a troupe of performers, though why they'd choose to come to such a small village is unknown like many other things. The kids bounce excitedly, telling their parents of the wonders these people can do. The adults recognize it as trickery, but let their children believe it's real magic. None of them are aware of what rode into town behind the troupe, unseen by anyone. No one expected the dangers that would plague two teenagers residing in the village

(Sorry it sucks puppy :/ If you're confused just tell me and I can try to help)
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Celeste watched a group of children standing a little ways away chatter excitedly about the performers that had supposedly arrived in town. She didn't know all the details, nor did she care to. She had no interest in such things, knowing full well that the 'magic' that these performers would claim to know was nothing more than tricks. Instead of joining in on the excitement that seemed to have enveloped their town, she hung back in the shadows and tried to avoid it all together.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:28 pm

It didn't take too long for a tan girl with long black hair by the name of Angeni to find Celeste though, grinning "What are you doing? You should come watch!" She knew the magic was fake, perhaps it was more obvious to her than anyone else for she was a skin walker, a form of magic. But that wasn't going to stop her from enjoying the show
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:32 pm

"No thanks," Celeste replied with a toss of her brown hair. She didn't understand how Angeni could enjoy the show, despite knowing how fake the magic was. "How about we find something else to do?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:35 pm

"Why not though? It may be fake as the pastor's hair, but it does make a good show. Especially with them pronouncing the spells all wrong." She simply found their attempts amusing, having grown up traveling with a group of magic users she was used to laughing at fakes "Like what? You know as well as I do there's not much to do around here"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:39 pm

"It's ridiculous, that's what it is. It's not even slightly interesting." She looked around, silver eyes searching for something to do that was away from all of the people, and all of the excitement. "If you want, you can go, and I'll just find something else to do on my own." Though Celeste preferred to spend time with Anengi, she was perfectly content being on her own as well.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 pm

"Other's would obviously disagree, have you seen the crowds gathered around just to see someone shout a made up word and make something seem to disappear?" Angeni frowned at her friend's next suggestion, shaking her head "But that wouldn't be as fun. It'd still be funny, but the other's don't talk to me that much, you know that." They tended to claim they couldn't understand what she was saying with her accent and that was a problem when Angeni tried to talk to them a lot
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:55 pm

"I still think it's boring, and silly at that," Celeste said. She rolled her eyes, then gave up with a sigh. "Fine. I'll come along, but don't expect me to enjoy any of it."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:59 pm

"I agree, but I like laughing at it" Her grin returned when Celeste agreed "You say that now, but I'm sure you'll be singing a different tune later!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:02 pm

"I don't see anything funny about it. It's just pathetic in my opinion." Celeste smiled slightly and wagged a finger in her friend's face. "I wouldn't count on it. I'm going for you and that's it. Not for the non-existent entertainment value."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:05 pm

"But that's exactly why I laugh, they've got nothing better to do with their time then trick little children. Plus, there's free sweets!" She loved sweets, though had never eaten any before she came to the village "You know you'll have fun, you almost always do when you're with me!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:11 pm

"I suppose if there's food, it won't be such a terrible time," Celeste replied with a shrug. "Yes, but I'm almost always not at a ridiculous performance designed to trick children. I guarantee that this won't be fun." She was only teasing, as emphasized by the small smile playing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Angeni, having started walking, suddenly gasped "What if... they aren't trying to trick them!? Maybe they're crazy!" She seemed to like this idea, finding it interesting
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 pm

Celeste couldn't help but laugh at that. "You're so strange," she teased. "I doubt they're crazy. They're just out for the attention they get by doing this."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:23 pm

She laughed, grinning as they reached the troupe "It's possible, though!"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:26 pm

"I guess so. I still doubt it though." She smiled and looked around when they arrived. "What do we do know?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:28 pm

"We should get closer to their makeshift stage, it'd be easier to see what they're...." She stopped, looking at something
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Celeste frowned when Angeni trailed off. "What?" she asked, looking around to see what had captured her friend's attention.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:33 pm

"I think that's..." She stopped again, wandering off towards the tent the troupe had set up
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:36 pm

"What happened to getting a spot near the stage?" Celeste called after her friend, then sighed and hurried to catch up to her. "You're going to get yourself into trouble."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:44 pm

"But I just... think I saw something that...."" She bent down, pulling out some furry fabric that was sticking out from underneath the entrance "It is"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Celeste kneeled down next to Angeni and looked at the piece of fabric. She didn't see anything especially significant about it. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:12 pm

"Mine." It was true, this was something that belonged to her. It was part of one of her pelts she needed to transform, though not even Celeste knew that
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:14 pm

"What? Why's it here then?" Celeste didn't understand, and it was clear on her face.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:16 pm

"I... are they.." She pushed aside the flap covering the entrance, stepping inside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A quiet day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet day...   A quiet day... Empty

Back to top Go down

A quiet day...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: