Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Game Show of Death

Go down 
+2
Cheesasaurus Rex
GhostZan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostZan
GhostZan

The Game Show of Death Empty
PostSubject: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:34 pm

When Aiya woke up she wouldn't find her son, wandering the halls or sleeping in his bed. Muse would't have the chance to throw Rei out the window or hit her with a plate, they wouldn't be there. That night as they all slept quietly in their beds, all of them very unaware of what was going to be taking place shortly, he came. He sneaked into their rooms, taking them away to have their view of the world destroyed. Once they reached the dark room, the slightly metallic smell of blood reaching his nose, he stripped them and dressed them again. The new outfits were very revealing, to say the least. He left them, three of them, who had nothing to do with Mystal, were bound and gagged and left near each other.

The first to wake up was Rei, the side of her face laying in something wet and slightly sticky. If the room were bright enough to see she would've discovered it was blood, which was splattered around the room. She could make out the faint shape of others, the only thing she could remembering was waking up in the middle of the night as rough hands lifted and carried her
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:39 pm

"Good mooooooorning, children...," a creepy, yet sweet at the same time, voice called, coming from the ceiling. The next to awake was a girl of the age of thirteen, happening to be named Viola. "H-Hello...?" She had a French accent.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Tristan groaned, feeling sore all over. He slowly sat up, unable to make out anything around him.
Back to top Go down
https://mystal.forumotion.com
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Rei sat up, sniffing the air when she heard the voice. She had actually managed to figure out it was blood, recognizing the smell of what had been her favorite drink when she was a vampire. In a way, it calmed her so the creepy voice didn't bother her as much
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:50 pm

"Oh my god it's dark," said PJ's voice as he woke up. "Why is it still dark?"
"So I'm not alone...," said the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:53 pm

(*is gonna assume they're all together*)

Tristan chose not to say anything to the voice, but smiled a bit when he recognized Pj's. "PJ!" he whispered, trying to find him.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Hearing Tristan speak she sighed, shaking her head. She had just gotten comfortable with being here, wherever here was, too. She started crawling around, trying to see if she could find... anything

(*forgot her other two char names*)
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 am

"Tristan? Tristan why is it still night? I'm confuuuused." PJ whined. "AHHH SONETHING TOUCHED ME!" He yelled as Rei touched his leg whilst looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:03 am

"Dont ask me, last thing i remember was hugging MR. Snuffaluffagus." he shrugged, flinching as PJ's yell. "WHAT WAS IT A SPIDER!? CAUSE YOU KNOW I HATE SPIDERS CAUSE OF THAT STUPID PLACE YOU MADE US GO LOOK AT!" He had gained an arachnaphobia in five minutes, he did.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:06 am

Rei freaked when Pj yelled, not really awake enough to register what he said. "Quiet down! You'll make bigger, scarier things than a girl find you."
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:12 am

"Oh, oh sorry. No we're good," PJ said, reaching forward and patting Rei's face. Viola, however, had all ready stood and was currently looking about in the darkness.

((...so is this all the people we have for now?))
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:14 am

Tristan then recognized Rei's voice. "Rei, that you?" he was becoming worried now..
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:18 am

She frowned, leaning away from his hand and glancing in a random direction, assuming that's where Tristan was "Nope, I'm just an evil robot that took her voice" Rei still wasn't worried, though she would be once she realized that people she knew being there wasn't a good thing

(I guess D: )
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:27 am

(*is winging it*)

Em woke up, blinking. She was cold.
Back to top Go down
Sims
Admin
Sims

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:29 am

Tristan sighed. "Haha, very funny Rei." He staggered to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:29 am

(*Awkwardly joins in*)

Mal didn't know where he was, or why he couldn't see anything. All he knew was he was definitely not at home. He looked around, despite how useless it was, since he couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:31 am

PJ sat up and grunted. "Why do I not have a shirt on?" he asked himself, trying to stand. "I distinctly remember going to bed with a...blue shirt...and my boxers...and...sweat pants...I...."
"I hope you're totally awaaaake, because we have to get goiiing soon," said the voice
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:34 am

"Didn't I just tell you I'm not Rei?" She didn't notice Mal or Em, getting up with a bit of difficulty. The outfit was tight in all the wrong places and made simple tasks a little irritating
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:38 am

"Re-e-ei?" Em squeaked. She was afraid of the dark, although she would never admit it. She felt blindly around. She didn't notice most of her clothing was missing, as she was used to it.
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:40 am

Mal rubbed his head. "Where am I?" he muttered, only vaguely aware that there were other people in the room and other people speaking.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:41 am

"Emmie?" She responded, turning to talk a few steps, she had wanted to find her, and tripping over Mal
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:42 am

"Yeah, why aren't the lights on?!" Em tried not to freak out, not moving and hugging herself.
Back to top Go down
Cheesasaurus Rex

Cheesasaurus Rex

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:45 am

"We're ready nowwww." Cue lights. "I hope you all got some pretty good ressssst."
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:45 am

"Gah!" Mal cried out as Rei tripped over him. He was momentarily blinded by the lights turning on suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Lovin

Lovin

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:46 am

Em had closed her eyes, trying to ignore the voices of the invisible glowing things all around her, shaking violently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Game Show of Death   The Game Show of Death Empty

Back to top Go down

The Game Show of Death
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next