Mystal: School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystal is a school full of magic, wonder, and of course drama!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

University of Winnipeg

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

University of Winnipeg - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:37 pm

"I'm tiiiirrreeeddd," Kendall whined to no one in particular as soon as she was freed from the classroom. Nobody had warned her that university would be so much work so soon -- okay, people had, she'd just chosen to ignore them. Sighing, she leaned up against the wall and debated going back to her room for a nap or going elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:42 pm

(Oh Kendall, you think you have a lot of work XD Nyomi was an idiot and signed up for 2 majors and 4 minors)

Nyomi walked past Kendall, not noticing her at first. Actually, she didn't notice her at all, ending up tripping over something and falling on her face
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

Location : Knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair.

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:44 pm

(Poor Nyomi xD)

Kendall walked over to Nyomi and held out her hand for her. "Are you okay?" she asked.

Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Nyomi had just finished grabbing all her papers when Kendall walked over "Yeah, I think so." She accepted the help
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:50 pm

"Be more careful where you're walking, silly," Kendall joked.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:51 pm

She grinned "Well, I didn't mean to trip.." Though there wasn't anything she actually tripped over... she just fell
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:53 pm

"I didn't think you did. Anyway, it takes talent to trip over flat surfaces." Kendall laughed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:56 pm

"Then I must be super talented!" She laughed "I do it a decent amount of timse.. probably more often than I should"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:01 pm

"Of course you are!" Kendall grinned. "So, what're you up to now?"
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:06 pm

"I was just trying to think of something to do while I have the time" She had actually going to start on some of the work, but this would be funner
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:08 pm

"Do you wanna hang out or something?" Kendall asked. She had homework of her own, but she was planning on procrastinating on it for as long as possible. Old habits die hard.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:14 pm

"Sure, though I should probably consider doing some of my work soon"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:18 pm

"Who needs school work?" Kendall said. "Just kidding! I'll be sure to get you back to your apartment or wherever in time to do your work."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:22 pm

She laughed "Anyone that wants to pass?" It was obvious she could tell Kendall was kidding "Sounds good.. any where nearby we could go?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:23 pm

"Psht, who wants to pass?" Kendall joked. "Um, well, there's the Zoo, the Forks, we could go to a movie... I'm open for anything really."
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 7:30 pm

"what's the Forks?"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:04 pm

"It's this place downtown with tons of shops and a view of the river and a river walk, and since it's winter, you can skate on the river too," Kendall explained, grinning. She loved the Forks. There was always a lot to do there, more than just what she had listed.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:07 pm

"Since I made sure to buy clothing that's actually appropriate for the weather, skating sounds like fun"
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:08 pm

"Sweet! Wanna go then?" Kendall asked, already heading to the front doors of the school.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:11 pm

"Su-wait up!" She laughed, hurrying after her
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:18 pm

"Well, hurry up slowpoke!" Kendall called back to her, pushing through the doors and stepping outside.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:21 pm

She caught up very quickly, still as fast as ever
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:27 pm

"You're fast," Kendall said once Nyomi had caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
GhostZan
GhostZan

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:30 pm

"I know" She shrugged, not seeing it as anything special
Back to top Go down
Puppy
Puppy

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:35 pm

"So, do you have any skates?" Kendall asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University of Winnipeg   University of Winnipeg - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

University of Winnipeg
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystal: School of Magic  :: Other Stuff :: Roleplay-
Jump to: